Bad luck

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators, TheFoxSoft, Moderators

TheFoxSoft

Bad luck

Postby TheFoxSoft » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 am

i had bad luck these days because:

- i incidentally deleted the team importer source code: i trashed 1 month of work and now i'm not able to update the teams. For the greeks inow i can't release the game with the greek problem already removed. I'll prepare a patch (i already modified ALL the names manually, hope it works need testing) later
- i spent my week in developing a new menu system but now i realized it won't work with some gfx cards. I need to trash it.

Since i'm really stressed i want to release the game ASAP, we already did a big step since 0.8 and i think it's already releasable. Maybe i can exclude the long passing on freekicks since it needs a lot of work and release the game, but don't worry 0.9 version will have revisited set pieces.
Now let's finish this beta because it is so improved especially against CPU!
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:56 pm

Damn Greeks! Still, do release it Gianluca! We want to see it. :)
vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:53 am

yes,release it please
because than i finally can play against a fair cpu
where i'm not the only one who must control the ball
rapTor_sonofsuns

Postby rapTor_sonofsuns » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:47 pm

well the thing you mentioned made me curious ; is throw in modular? i mean if an external programmer designs and supplies all the menus and stuff in blitz 3d , can the match engine be easily merged with it ? it would be cool if a third party implements player manager kind of menus while you are busy with the gameplay which is getting better and better
i learned playing kick off , before learning how to read and how to write.. birthdate : 19.07.1984
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:51 pm

rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:well the thing you mentioned made me curious ; is throw in modular? i mean if an external programmer designs and supplies all the menus and stuff in blitz 3d , can the match engine be easily merged with it ?

yes it is doable
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am

TheFoxSoft wrote:
rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:well the thing you mentioned made me curious ; is throw in modular? i mean if an external programmer designs and supplies all the menus and stuff in blitz 3d , can the match engine be easily merged with it ?

yes it is doable

intresting. :)