This forum is dedicated to the original version of Player Manager

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Billy Minof
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Tactics 101

Postby Billy Minof » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi lads,

Its been a long long time since I used my PM tactics in KO2 and was wondering if there was a step by step guide around?

I dont need a step by step of how to edit the tactics I just need to know how to save them on PM and how to Load them on KO2 and also do the tactics have to be saved on a separate file to your PM2 save file?

Thanks. :)

:?o: :?o: :?o:
"To be the Man, you gotta beat the Man"
Maragenie
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Re: Tactics 101

Postby Maragenie » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:17 am

What's happening to me is the KO" game is going to the load tactics screen and before they pop up it hangs up and crashes. I've tried loading Alkis Shark tactic and it loads fine but for the life of me anything I save and try load just doesn't cut the mustard. the funny thing is I haven't gone for anything crazy just more or less dropped back my 5.
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 am

Don't have any answers unfortunately but remember attending one of Waynie's tourney's where Robert demonstrated some of his PM teams. Great fun! Will watch this thread with interest too.

What version of KO2/KO2CV are you using btw?
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:59 pm

You may have already sussed this out yourselves but just got around to looking it up and this thread might? Essentially you'll need to use older versions of KO2CV to load PM tactics or of course the original KO2. Good luck!
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!