Format has been designed to fit with then number players, Amiga stations available for the world cup and overall time.
4 GROUPS named A, B, C and D. type: League 1x (players will face all the players that belong to the same group once).
Players will be sorted as described in point 14 of the following rules.
In each group, players #1 #2 #3 #4 are qualified for the World Cup groups; players #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 are qualified for the Silver Cup groups.
After round 1 there will be the "Left 4 dead" match among the last players of each group playing in the infamous "Hall of Shame" arena. The losers of the match will challenge in the Game of Shame deathmatch.
Here is how the World Cup, Silver Cup are crossed:
World Cup: GROUP E and F; type: League 1x
E: A1, D2, C3, B4, B1, C2, D3, A4
F: C1, B2, A3, D4, D1, A2, B3, C4
Silver Cup: GROUPS G and H; type: League 1x
G: A5, D6, C7, B8, B5, C6, D7, A8
H: C5, B6, A7, D8, D5, A6, B7, C8, A9
PLAY OFF/ PLAY OUT STAGES. Type: 2X Knock Out matches ***
Quarter Finals Stage
Semi Finals Stage
***except: Silver Cup Final; World Cup 3/4 place. these matches will be ONE LEG
Winner is defined at point 15 of the following rules.
19th KO2 WORLD CUP - Bremen - Official KOA rule set.
Kick Off 2 version: Kick Off 2 Competition Version (KO2CV) V.1.29 (512Kb)
1) Each game's duration is 2 halves of 5 minutes.
2) Random referee*
3) Normal pitch*
4) Wind off*
5) Team A Vs Team B, International Skill Level
6) Team A = Team B in all matches
7) Yellow Vs Dark Blue kit design setup
8) Defaults scanner size*
9) Aftertouch On
10) 100% speed
11) Default lineups
12) Tactics allowed are: 4-2-4, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 5-3-2, Balanced, Blitz, Falcon, Lockout, and can be selected any time during the game. Pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 of keyboard and numpad respectively for team A and B.
13) If the Amiga crashes at any point during the game, the players should begin a new game starting with the same score they had at the time of the crash and for the approximate duration of the time
that was remaining. If the players and the people who were watching the match cannot agree on the time of the crash, they should play for the maximum time the agree on. (Ie: If player A says there were 4 minutes remaining and player B says there 3, they will play a 4 minute game). In any case, the score will not change; it will always be the score they had at the time of the crash. If some players were sent off before the crash, they will remain off the pitch. We expect the players to be honest and base their estimations on fair play.
To remove a player from the pitch, pause the game, press ] and use the cursor keys to select him and R to remove/return him. To change the time remaining, press ] again and use the Time Menu.
14) In leagues, the players will be sorted by:
a) Most points
b) Most points in the match(es) between them
c) Most goals in the match(es) between them
d) Greatest goal difference
e) Most goals scored
f) In the unlikely event of a tie in all of the above, a playoff match
15) In knockout matches, the winner is the player who scores the most goals (no away goals rule). If both player have scored the same number of goals after the two games, they should play two halves
of extra time (1:40 min each). If the score is still even after extra time, qualification will be decided on penalty kicks.
When you start the second leg of a playoff match, you must pause the game at the beginning and use the cursor keys to activate the “second leg” option and set the score of the first leg. If the aggregate score after the two matches is a tie, overtime will start automatically.
Advanced KO2CV options:
Auto Slide Fix: ON*
PBD: Free selection
Trap fix: OFF*
* These rules may change just only if both players agree, otherwise default rule rules. Use "9" key to toggle given agreed setting.
IN CASE THAT A PLAYER STARTS THE TOURNAMENT BUT HAS TO LEAVE THE COMPETITION BEFORE HE COMPLETES HIS OFFICIAL MATCHES:
The games played in complete stages will be counted while the games played in incomplete stages will be cancelled and the player will be assigned to the last position of his reached stage. His final position will be assigned counting the last position of the reached stage.
Groups are sealed so if a player have to left the tournament leaving an incomplete stage, he will leave an empty slot in the group and his position will be not replaced by any other player.
Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests