PLEASE LET ME ENTER!

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Fri Dec 14, 2001 7:20 pm

This is a call from a very sick man who's upset all of you, but please excuse my mental condition as I have nothing against all of you,

I want to enter the tourny in Greece and the one in Gloucester as well, and once I'm there I'll make you laugh with further stories to tell,

I love to score with G.Nicholls in several different ways, you have to see my Kick Off skills although you are afraid,

I have to live with a guilty feel about all the things I do, like shouting off my great big mouth and being banned from London zoo,

The fact I'm great at Kick off 2 gives me the right to show, several ways of scoring goals I bet you didn't know,

I'm sorry for the things I've done so please forgive my words, now while you make a decision guys I'm off to do a turd!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALL, I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH AND THIS IS THE ROAD TO RECOVERY! PLEASE DON'T BAN ME AND I PROMISE ALL THE NONSENSE WILL STOP. I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.