Posting is free!!!

loose ball(control)

Postby vdsf1 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 pm

hi

i'm a big fan of loose ball control or whatever it's named,
which is one of the reasons why i like kick off 2 so much,
and i want to enjoy it in all my other football games aswell,
like fifa and pes which it's still not in which i can't understand,
that while they keep dare to say that fifa is the best football game which is avalaible,
whell for me it's still kick off and swos! which are real football games which fifa and pes are not,
so is there anyone out here who maybe knows how to get it in all my other football games aswell?
like fifa and pes? do i have to change something into the engine?(exe)
or do i have to change some code?(1 into 0? etc...)
could the one who knows please help me,i would really appreciate it
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: loose ball(control)

Postby durban » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 am

I would suggest hacking FIFA etc would not give you the effect you desire.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 pm

durban wrote:I would suggest hacking FIFA etc would not give you the effect you desire.

but is it also not possible to have at least a free/loose ball or something like that?
Steve Camber
Mad! 7000+ poster!
Mad! 7000+ poster!

Postby Steve Camber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:31 pm

I expect the kids of today would treat a ball not stuck to their foot as a bug.
I doubt any of the big FIFA type games will even have considered supporting the possibility of a loose ball so there will be nothing to enable with a quick hack (on systems where hacking is possible)
--
SteveC - Kick Off engineer
18 Dec 2003 - "One day I'm going to disassemble the 68000 code, and find out exactly what's going on in there!! "

Ask me about online KO2 :) https://kickoff2.net
vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Steve Camber wrote:I expect the kids of today would treat a ball not stuck to their foot as a bug.{/quote]

a bug!? it's more like a bug when the ball is stuck to the player! if that's true than they clearly don't know anything
about football ,well maybe they haven't play football in real life.maybe that could be the issue of thinking that it's a bug

I doubt any of the big FIFA type games will even have considered supporting the possibility of a loose ball so there will be nothing to enable with a quick hack (on systems where hacking is possible)

ok,but what do/did you have/had to change normally?
vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:36 pm

vdsf1 wrote:
Steve Camber wrote:I expect the kids of today would treat a ball not stuck to their foot as a bug.

a bug!? it's more like a bug when the ball is stuck to the player! if that's true than they clearly don't know anything
about football ,well maybe they haven't play football in real life.maybe that could be the issue of thinking that it's a bug

ok,but what do/did you have/had to change normally?
Last edited by vdsf1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Steve Camber
Mad! 7000+ poster!
Mad! 7000+ poster!

Postby Steve Camber » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:50 pm

The original developer would have to add the option into the game.. and before that the desire to do it must be there. i.e. thousands of fans shouting for it and offering cash.

A dedicated hacking crew could possibly achieve it on a PC version. No chance with modern consoles though.

Ideally, just play KO2 :)
--
18 Dec 2003 - "One day I'm going to disassemble the 68000 code, and find out exactly what's going on in there!! "

durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Steve stop being lazy and sort if for the poor chap.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:22 pm

AUS?
-----------------------------
Silver Cup 2019, LAA 2015, reigning Scandinavian Champ
Founder of FÖKOF, FAKO and The People's Lockout!
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
Il portiere è mongoloide!
http://www.yearnlydom.rocks
I'm a Norwegian boy, I make rock music
vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:52 am

Steve Camber wrote:The original developer would have to add the option into the game.. and before that the desire to do it must be there. i.e. thousands of fans shouting for it and offering cash.

A dedicated hacking crew could possibly achieve it on a PC version. No chance with modern consoles though.

Ideally, just play KO2 :)

ok,but what is that quick hack if i may ask? or atleast if i may know?
it doesn't have to be (exactly) like kick off,that is not what i ask
Steve Camber
Mad! 7000+ poster!
Mad! 7000+ poster!

Postby Steve Camber » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:12 am

I've just taken a look at fifa, and it seems some things can be tweaked.. http://www.fifa-infinity.com/

But as I expected it's more about editing data (teams/graphics) than editing code (the gameplay/ball control).

The quick fix you ask for would be provided by the dedicated hacking crew I mentioned. If there is one!
--

vdsf1
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby vdsf1 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Steve Camber wrote:I've just taken a look at fifa, and it seems some things can be tweaked.. http://www.fifa-infinity.com/

But as I expected it's more about editing data (teams/graphics) than editing code (the gameplay/ball control).

The quick fix you ask for would be provided by the dedicated hacking crew I mentioned. If there is one!

but isn't the gameplay engine in the exe file? and their is also a program which can open it named hexeditor
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:23 pm

I think what Steve is trying to say is that he did not code the FIFA Engine so cannot realistically give you an answer about how this could be achieved it at all, I am sure there is a lot of code in there that wouldn't do antything related to this...I am also pretty sure that there is a lot of code that makes a pretty simple logic of controlling the ball very very complex.

In effect what you are asking is not a straightforward question, if you really want to know how it works you are best speaking to a team who hacks code for things like Fifa, and that team would certainly not be on this forum.

regards,

Mark