The KO2CV Wish List: Revisited

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The KO2CV Wish List: Revisited

Postby durban » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:34 am

Is it a possiblity (probably not) to have an option to switch your tactics over....

so for example I press F1 for 424

I press CTL-F1 and I get 424 with my fullbacks and wingers reversed (Barretto on the Right instead of left)

I just like the idea of moving my wingers around so Barretto can have a go on the other side from time to time.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 am

Another thing. Is there a way to 'prove' a penalty was the result of an Autoslide (for players with Slidefix turned off) as this would remove the 'misuse' of the 'it wasn't me it was the CPU' claims we do get quite often.

Perhaps just a mark after the Penalty text (Star indicating it was an autoslide that gave away the penalty) to allow fair play for all?

Oh and in addition if the above is possible, and the Penalty was an autoslide and the oponent scores...keep the Star in place on the stats so we can all see what a scumbag it was who scored :)
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
Rodolfo
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Postby Rodolfo » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 am

durban wrote:Another thing. Is there a way to 'prove' a penalty was the result of an Autoslide (for players with Slidefix turned off) as this would remove the 'misuse' of the 'it wasn't me it was the CPU' claims we do get quite often.

Perhaps just a mark after the Penalty text (Star indicating it was an autoslide that gave away the penalty) to allow fair play for all?

Oh and in addition if the above is possible, and the Penalty was an autoslide and the oponent scores...keep the Star in place on the stats so we can all see what a scumbag it was who scored :)

I would not favour this implementation. Stupid penalties are natural in the real game as well, and also I do not like that compulsive sincerity. Let the ones who want to tell the truth do it, and let the rest lie or keep quiet.

Like all of us, I have experienced many of these unwanted penalties. If I had suffered the autoslide, I would never say it, and if I was the one awarded with the penalty, I would score it anyway. This is not cheating, it is only the inherent luck factor of the game, something that in my opinion must be kept.

Rodolfo Martín. KO2 Player. KOA member since 2002. FEKO.
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Rodolfo, if my opponent is 'unsure' I will miss my penalty on purpose...I prefer to miss penalties normally unless I was going to have a good chance to score and my opponent fouled me on purpose.

So basically perhaps the fix would be for me to get evil ;)

I guess the idea of being open is not a great idea, but I was just putting it out there for review.

Perhaps also add a star against a sending off when the player autoslid ;)

I just hate autoslides to be honest ;)
r.cross

Postby r.cross » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Rodolfo wrote:Like all of us, I have experienced many of these unwanted penalties. If I had suffered the autoslide, I would never say it, and if I was the one awarded with the penalty, I would score it anyway. This is not cheating, it is only the inherent luck factor of the game, something that in my opinion must be kept.

I very much think the same way. It's one of the reasons why the game is still very entertaining.
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 pm

ok how about we show if it was an auto AFTER the penalty is taken hahahah :)
r.cross

Postby r.cross » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 am

durban wrote:ok how about we show if it was an auto AFTER the penalty is taken hahahah :)

Sounds fun to me!! (could end some friendships though :wink: )
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Postby Torchiador » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 am

To see if you opponent really touched the fire button or not, there is an KO2CV option already: go in advanced option and check the "joystick input in replay" so, watching the replay you can see if it was a real autoslide or not...
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 am

but thats not the same...I want proof after the match so I can kill my opponnent ;)
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Postby Torchiador » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

you have proof during the match and you can kill him on the spot!
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 am

Steve, if it's not too much trouble is there any chance we can have the woodwork counter fixed before the world cup? Or if that's too tricky, maybe return it to the previous state where the only time it was counting wrongly was when a shot hit the post and went in? The false counter was too evident in yesterday's tournament.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am

How about unlimited subs (or at least making it 3 rather than 2 as per current FIFA rules?)

I would like to see a few more players get a chance rathern than Missing In Action and RAHUNTY Hunt
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Not sure if its in place (have searched the WIKI) but can you have a 'Corner Practice' Mode like the 'Free Kick' One?