Felt in love with Kick Off 1 again

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

kRadD

Felt in love with Kick Off 1 again

Postby kRadD » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 pm

At a trip to a Atari party in France, I played Kick Off 1 with a friend. And we both enjoyed it a lot.

I like, that the goalkeeper is shitty and you score a goal when you are 3 m in front of him. Like in real live. Of course the After touch is missing, but therefor it's more fun to score a easy goal from time to time.

For newbies, it's much easier to get into the game then to learn KO2, so maybe we will do a funcup next time with Kick Off 1.
alkis21

Re: Felt in love with Kick Off 1 again

Postby alkis21 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 pm

I don't think that the original Kick Off has aged very well, mostly because of the terrible slowness of some of the players who appear practically still compared to others, especially in the second half. I do enjoy a match of Kick Off Extra Time now and then though.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
kRadD

Re: Felt in love with Kick Off 1 again

Postby kRadD » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:18 pm

From time to time its great to play another football game beside KO2. To refresh and try to do thing different next time you play KO2. I also played Team a ST footie at that meeting, and it was also a grat fun. UEFO Strikers on the Dreamcast is also fun. Tomorrow I will try Pure Football on the PS3.