JamesBu wrote:Played around a bit - and up and running!!!!
JamesBu wrote:Game is a little slow though.
alkis21 wrote:1) Download this configuration.
2) Copy it in the 'Configurations' folder
3) Run WinUAE
4) Go to the Configurations menu and load A500T
5) Go to the ROM menu and locate your Main ROM file (you do have one of those, don't you?)
6) Go to the Game Ports menu and select your joystick in Port 1
7) Return to the Configurations menu and click on Save
8) Go to the Floppy drives menu and "insert" the Kick Off 2 ADF in DF0:
9) Click on Start
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest