My current Player Manager team

This forum is dedicated to the original version of Player Manager

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Billy Minof
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Re: My current Player Manager team

Postby Billy Minof » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Maragenie wrote:Great side Alkis, truly wonderful team. How did you manage to get your player 200/200 pace and stamina? (Hex?)

I'd kill to have Maragenie 10 leading out my side each game. :/

We had players like that.....they might be 197/200 the first year but the following the would reach 200/200 pace and stamina.

Did you get it yet? If you do let me know and ill throw it on my PC and get my team ready. :wink:
"To be the Man, you gotta beat the Man"
Maragenie
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Maragenie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:08 pm

I have it, just want to make sure I start playing the best version just incase there's a new one knocking about, I think I read somewhere about someone trying to hack it so that the KO2 gameplay was inserted into PM, not too sure if that was only a rumor though maybe the lads might clear that up?

Alkis: Is it hard to edit that basic age stat using Hex? I'd be the same as you, I'd only want my own personal player to continue on with the side through the years.
Billy Minof
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Billy Minof » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Maragenie wrote:I have it, just want to make sure I start playing the best version just incase there's a new one knocking about, I think I read somewhere about someone trying to hack it so that the KO2 gameplay was inserted into PM, not too sure if that was only a rumor though maybe the lads might clear that up?

Alkis: Is it hard to edit that basic age stat using Hex? I'd be the same as you, I'd only want my own personal player to continue on with the side through the years.

Ill take anything at this stage..... :lol:
Maragenie
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Maragenie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:08 pm

I got the version with the KO2 gameplay and graphics Bills, won't be long dude and we'll we back to fine combing the players, Jeepers we spent some amount of time at the final day with the old Save/reload trick. Worth it though when you get a gem.
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm

First of all let me be clear about something, there's no such thing as "Player Manager with Kick Off 2 gameplay". I'm sorry to be the one who shatters your dreams but there's no such thing. I know it well; I've dreamed of such a version for 20 years. I have even given destiny a deadline: If a KO2 / PM combo does not exist until year 2015, I'm going to make it myself.

Hex Editing your Player Manager's age is not hard. Have you used a Hex Editor before or do you need me to scribble down some basic instructions for you?

One more thing, we're all on a real name basis in the KOA so it would be great if you guys told us your real names. Either that or I'll start calling you Séamus and Pádraig.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Maragenie
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Maragenie » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Hehe...

My name is actually Séamus in Irish but the last time somebody used that I was in primary school. Jamie or Mara is what the lads call me.

I have never used Hex but am quick enough to pick things up once they're explained to me. As for the hybrid version of KO2/PM that's just too bad as I was living the dream. I won't let that put me off though if I can just get past the "insert formatted disk" prompt I'll be flying it. What is the best version of both KO2 and PM to get as I've read so much about both I don't know what to believe.
Billy Minof
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Billy Minof » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Well Billy is my real name aswell so you can call me that, ive been called worse. :)

As for the PM game Ja, is it all systems go?

@everyone: I have far from a computer wiz so I have to wait for Jamie to get his one working first, then mine can happen. lol.
Maragenie
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Maragenie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Alkis, how many times on average do you reckon you swap disks at the end of each season? I mean to say I must of tried a hundred times there the other night alone before I found 2 half worthy of making my squad. :/
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:09 pm

There is no rule; just be patient.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Billy Minof
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Billy Minof » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 pm

alkis21 wrote:There is no rule; just be patient.

Its all luck IMO