Player Stats

This forum is dedicated to the original version of Player Manager

Moderator: Moderators

ico555
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Player Stats

Postby ico555 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm just wondering where can I find out what tweaks (if any) have been made to Player Manager?
I know that Ko has had a lot of modding done to it, but havn't come across anything on the former.

Despite being the best management game out there, It still has a LOT wrong with it, although you suspect that with a bit of tweaking it could become perfect. I wish I knew how to go about such things.

One thing that always bugged me was not being able to see a players full stats before buying him, no tackling, passing etc... even though agility levels gave one a fair idea of what you were getting, I still had to save the game before dipping into the transfer market in case of buying a dud. What's the point of spending 1000k on a player that can't even shoot?
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Re: Player Stats

Postby gdh82 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 pm

ico555 wrote:I'm just wondering where can I find out what tweaks (if any) have been made to Player Manager?

Hi and welcome to the forum ! :) I don't think there have been any tweaks to PM, although the subject has been talked about. PM fans will otherwise put me right on that I'm sure. Perhaps as you already know, there are competition versions of Kick Off 2 (KO2CV) and Final Whistle (FWCV), as well as a number of KO2 remakes in development...
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Re: Player Stats

Postby Stainy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 pm

ico555 wrote:I'm just wondering where can I find out what tweaks (if any) have been made to Player Manager?
I know that Ko has had a lot of modding done to it, but havn't come across anything on the former.

Despite being the best management game out there, It still has a LOT wrong with it, although you suspect that with a bit of tweaking it could become perfect. I wish I knew how to go about such things.

One thing that always bugged me was not being able to see a players full stats before buying him, no tackling, passing etc... even though agility levels gave one a fair idea of what you were getting, I still had to save the game before dipping into the transfer market in case of buying a dud. What's the point of spending 1000k on a player that can't even shoot?

Hi fella :) well only the one tweak.. the KO2 pitch inclusion I think... me along with alot of others ( including you now ) are waiting for Steve C to start dabbling with the code... in the same way he has done with KO2..

Stick around.. hopefully soon we`ll start to see some things..