UK Championships 2008 | Birmingham | Discussion

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

Robert

Re: UK Championships 2008 | Birmingham | Discussion

Postby Robert » Mon May 12, 2008 10:15 am

Having played the Milan tournament with auto slides and the ST bug back in, I can say that I definitely preferred them out, like at the UKC.

Having said this, I don't think these settings should be applied at the World Cup. The issue is too devisive, we will argue over it like with Wind and all the rest of that shit. We have to be very careful what we introduce into the World Cup, because it really needs to represent the widest version of the game that is in use. The World Cup cannot lead on innovation. A=B had been used almost universally for 18 months before it made it into a World Cup. And everyone could see the logic of that. PBD Mix was available for 2-3 years before we finally used it for all games without retaining this 'veto'.
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Re: UK Championships 2008 | Birmingham | Discussion

Postby Bounty Bob » Mon May 12, 2008 10:16 am

Steve1977 wrote:saying that though I'v had them out the past three times and over chrimbo you wanted to add a new round of fixtures! :D
That's true. But if you remember, my girlfriends flight home was delayed, so I had more time to kill. :D

It's still a laugh but let nobody be under any illusion that it's still the same game.