NEAT VIII this Sunday 18 of November! (EDITED)

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

Kostas O

NEAT VIII this Sunday 18 of November! (EDITED)

Postby Kostas O » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:32 am

How about an after WC tournament this Sunday at 12:00 (edited) , my place?
Apart from playing some KO and discussing about Rome it looks like there are a few things we need to talk about the Athens 2008 WC bid.
It is also a good chance to meet George.

Confirmed players
Kostas O
Filippos M
Marios M
Nikos Al
Ektoras K
George Ka
Kostas Ka
Last edited by Kostas O on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
VKafiris
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby VKafiris » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:44 am

I can't confirm yet but it sounds nice.
Vassilis - Official KOA Black Sheep
2016 World Cup XVI (Milan) - Silver Cup Winner
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

It is too soon for me. Plus, I would really like the multiple pains in my body to stop before picking up a joystick again.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but any chance we could get together and go someplace to eat or have coffee instead of playing? I do want to discuss several things with you guys.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 am

Time changed to 14:00.

Filippos has of course confirmed.
Ektoras is in (that's the reason of the change).
George hasn't officially but he gave me the idea so i expect him and his newbie friend to be here! :P
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:55 am

Sorry guys, I have to spend some time with my daughter.
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:03 pm

Abyss wrote:Sorry guys, I have to spend some time with my daughter.

You are so boring :lol:
Just kidding (nice pun) mate!
You will have to see my "new" joystick though! You will love it. An old CMS! Looks and feels a lot like yours, if not the same!
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:35 pm

alkis21 wrote:It is too soon for me. Plus, I would really like the multiple pains in my body to stop before picking up a joystick again.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but any chance we could get together and go someplace to eat or have coffee instead of playing? I do want to discuss several things with you guys.

You are right. We should get together and talk about firstly next months Greek Champs and the WC Athens bid. Maybe coffee some time this weekend. Sunday is better for me. Anyone else?
gkakas
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Suturday

Postby gkakas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:41 pm

There is a small issue with Saturday 14.00.

Apart from Ektoras working (I do not know how he confirmed though), I also have a some appointment that ends at about 14.30, but it might even take much longer. I think that the same goes for Kostas Kak.

Why not Sunday, morning or afternoon ?

Ektoras, I and Kostas Kak are also playing football.

May I propose that there is a perfect tool for selecting time and declaring availability for the events:

I created a sample one:
The voting page: http://www.doodle.ch/9k7rvm7uye5sfy9d
The administration page: http://www.doodle.ch/9k7rvm7uye5sfy9dzxnpqsn3/admin

So Kostas, if you like it and you find it suitable for this event, then edit the times that you think are appropriate and ping us :)

Free and extremely simple :)

I hope it helps.
Health is the longest road to death.
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 pm

George i always try for the time and day that suits the most (and the ones that are more reliable) but it will have to be first ok with my schedule. This Sunday wasn't good for me up until some minutes ago.

I just edited the title and we are good to go Sunday noon. Hope this will fit most.
I haven't checked doodle (will do later) but hopefully there is no need to (and frankly no other options). Moreover a poll can always be held here.
Don't worry if you can't be on time, we are extremely flexible especially when there are serious reasons for someone ditching us or be late. That is how i confirmed Ektoras!
However this is no excuse for those who are always late. I don't like it and know that others hate it even more :lol: (for those who don't get it i mean Alkis).
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:07 pm

:lol:
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
gkakas
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby gkakas » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:19 pm

Kostas O wrote:George i always try for the time and day that suits the most (and the ones that are more reliable) but it will have to be first ok with my schedule. This Sunday wasn't good for me up until some minutes ago.
I just edited the title and we are good to go Sunday noon. Hope this will fit most.
I haven't checked doodle (will do later) but hopefully there is no need to (and frankly no other options). Moreover a poll can always be held here.
Don't worry if you can't be on time, we are extremely flexible especially when there are serious reasons for someone ditching us or be late. That is how i confirmed Ektoras!
However this is no excuse for those who are always late. I don't like it and know that others hate it even more :lol: (for those who don't get it i mean Alkis).

Kostas, you are right, the first rule is to respect the schedule of the host and this is why I send admin of tool to you ;)

I will definitely be there on Sunday, since I am not all Sundays available and this is an opportunity to meet the rest. And loose some more games (I hope I will win my bro though)

Out of topic now: I do not know if there is a tool here to do the poll, but I am pretty sure that doodle is THE tool for unofficial polls. Give it a try, for future use perhaps. It is the simplest it could be without any need for learning it and eliminates long discussions and hassle.

ciao
g
Health is the longest road to death.
karios

Postby karios » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:25 pm

Since Geneva will most likely not get any closer to Athens until this Sunday, and I am currently in Geneva, I think I will pass:) Enjoy yourselves! I will be back for a week at Christmas time, if anything comes up these days (24/12-1/1) I might attend:)
Greetings from freezing Switzerland everyone!
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Re: RING this Sunday 18 of November! (EDITED)

Postby Danne » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:32 pm

Kostas O wrote:How about an after WC tournament this Sunday at 12:00 (edited) , my place?
Apart from playing some KO and discussing about Rome it looks like there are a few things we need to talk about the Athens 2008 WC bid.
It is also a good chance to meet George.

Confirmed players
Kostas O
Filippos M
Marios M
Nikos Al
Ektoras K (not actually confirmed but will be!)
George Ka
Kostas Ka

When I see this I want to move to ASthens... :cry: