Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Best servers

Postby Danne » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 am

Which servers do you think is best?

I tested

arena.swos.info.2222

with Rayge and it was almost like playing offline.. :)

link:
http://www.anti3d.com/topservers/

Servers I found good:

arena.swos.info.2222
88.191.28.190:27888
GameSwitch
Last edited by Danne on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rayge
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Rayge » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:38 pm

I'm about to upload an updated version of the online client, including a readme file with a list of good tested servers.

The best server mostly depends on the distance between your location and the server, and the quality of its brandwith of course. I have to say that the SWOS online servers are excellent all over Europe :)
Loul
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Loul » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:50 pm

Well I had a bad experience on that swos arena server yesterday with Danne : choppyness and some unpleasant lagging.
The server might have had some troubles, or Danne could have been watching videos and downloading while playing :P:

Besides that server is not part of the automatic list provided by the ko2online proggie we use !

Playing against Rayge we use a French server which of course provides very low lag for us, but I guess the best solution is to take on irc the minute required to refresh the servers list and check what is the best server for the two opponents.
Only one creature could have duplicated the expressions on their faces, and that would be a pigeon who has heard not only that Lord Nelson has got down off his column but has also been seen buying a 12-bore repeater and a box of cartridges. (T. Pratchett)