New GFX (Update 31/3/2007)

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators, TheFoxSoft, Moderators

Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:21 pm

2 more unofficial screenshots

andershede
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

well

Postby andershede » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Please allow us to play with different cameraangles in stead of reserving them to replay only :l
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Re: well

Postby Danne » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:09 am

andershede wrote:Please allow us to play with different cameraangles in stead of reserving them to replay only :l

Do you mean that you want the possability to play with another cam than the default cam? (Thats possible. You can choose between horizontal, diagonal and vertical). You can also set tilt in options.

Or do you mean that you want the cam to change during play?
(There are a few stuff like this but not very much to be honest. There is a problem cause while some people love 3D:s during play others hate them. Maybe there will be an option to allow more cameramovement and such in final version and also an option to turn all different cameras off so you can play it with one view all the time like in SWOS and KO2. )
rapTor_sonofsuns

Postby rapTor_sonofsuns » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:55 pm

if you think you control an individual player, than a "smart" cam would be very nice. It should be following your player with different angles for you to see the pitch and teammates well ..

maybe the inteligence of the camera would be propotional to the "vision" attribute of your player ( in case of a single individual career mode) which would be really interesting
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:55 am

rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:if you think you control an individual player, than a "smart" cam would be very nice. It should be following your player with different angles for you to see the pitch and teammates well ..

maybe the inteligence of the camera would be propotional to the "vision" attribute of your player ( in case of a single individual career mode) which would be really interesting

I want a single player career mode in throw In as well. :)
Calimero
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!

Postby Calimero » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:40 pm

Speaking of which, will we see a Play-In-Position (PIP) mode in the next beta? Or was that feature postponed? (I can't remember exactly and I am too lazy today to check the other threads ;))
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:11 pm

Calimero wrote:Speaking of which, will we see a Play-In-Position (PIP) mode in the next beta? Or was that feature postponed? (I can't remember exactly and I am too lazy today to check the other threads ;))

I havent noticed any such feature as PiP in 0.8.

Something for later betas.
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Wed May 02, 2007 8:34 pm

hmmmm....

Just find out from a Kick Off World member that I have made a strange goalcelebration. The player should rotate forward instead of backwards.

Some animations are a little bit weird in this version. The focus have been on other parts for this beta.

If anyone have any good ideas for animations that can be introduced for later versions please speak out?

Also gladely recieve ideas on which animations to improve and how.

and also tips on how to change the playermodel which we discussed alot a few months ago. I am open to do changes after that you all have tried it out and felt how it feel ingame.
CharlieP
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby CharlieP » Wed May 02, 2007 9:06 pm

I thought the backwards rotation was deliberate :)

No reason not to keep it and add a forwards one.... a few dances etc :D

What time tomorrow is the release ? It's tomorrow in 2 hours UK time :D
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Wed May 02, 2007 9:29 pm

Danne wrote:hmmmm....

Just find out from a Kick Off World member that I have made a strange goalcelebration. The player should rotate forward instead of backwards.

Some animations are a little bit weird in this version. The focus have been on other parts for this beta.

If anyone have any good ideas for animations that can be introduced for later versions please speak out?

Also gladely recieve ideas on which animations to improve and how.

and also tips on how to change the playermodel which we discussed alot a few months ago. I am open to do changes after that you all have tried it out and felt how it feel ingame.

well, I wanted the the player to vault..... :)

Maybe not the best way to do it though... :)

You have to live with it for a while. Hope that is ok.
Fedorov
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Fedorov » Wed May 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Slide on knees towards a corner flag, dance around the corner flag.... take shirt off and jump into the crowd.... hmmmm that last one is maybe taking it a bit far but would be cool ;)
CharlieP
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby CharlieP » Thu May 03, 2007 6:34 am

Fedorov wrote:... take shirt off and jump into the crowd.... hmmmm that last one is maybe taking it a bit far but would be cool ;)

No, would be good......

The player must be booked though :D

and also for the dances, slides etc.... some of his teammates has to join in ;)

Not much work there, Danne :D
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Danne » Thu May 03, 2007 8:43 am

CharlieP wrote:What time tomorrow is the release ? It's tomorrow in 2 hours UK time :D

I think 18-19 GMT. (today)