Kick Off 2 signature generator LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DEVELOPER

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:37 am

- WARNING -
Maybe something is changed in the KOA DB format, now my signature generator is not working: can Abyss or Alkis tell me is if actually something changed with the last update?
The error is on the stats, i did not chagne the code so something has to be changed in the db, today i'll investigate :shock:
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:14 am

Oops, I totally forgot the signature generator when making the latest update - which was quite extended.

All specific home/away/team n statistics from the added_players table have been removed. So the banners that were displaying seperate a/b/n stats are now obsolete.
Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:34 am

Abyss wrote:Oops, I totally forgot the signature generator when making the latest update - which was quite extended.

All specific home/away/team n statistics from the added_players table have been removed. So the banners that were displaying seperate a/b/n stats are now obsolete.

:twisted:
So now how is it?

Sid
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Postby Sid » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:49 pm

Il_Maestro wrote:
Abyss wrote:Oops, I totally forgot the signature generator when making the latest update - which was quite extended.

:twisted:
So now how is it?

There have to be stats now for all games in one.
WC2011 #20th position
WC2011 Rodolfo's new arch enemy and Silver Cup dream ender!
WC2011 The KOA's new bowling champion
UKC2009 #1 Silver Cup Winner
UKC2007 organiser
Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:56 pm

This will vain my first style. This is disappointing. :?
Soon, i'll modify everything to make the rest working...

Abyss

Postby Abyss » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Il_Maestro wrote: :twisted:
So now how is it?

Why the :twisted: ?

This will vain my first style. This is disappointing.
Soon, i'll modify everything to make the rest working...

I understand this Luigi, but I have announced this change numerous times. Team A/B/N stats were becoming meaningless the way the KOA tournaments were played in the last two years and their inclusion was putting an unnecessary clutter in the interface of the Analyser and a slowdown in the stats calculation.

In fact, if you had bothered to read this thread http://www.ko-gathering.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=12982 you could have told us the problems the proposed changes were going to create for the signature generator and we could have tried to maintain the necessary fields in the db. Sorry.
Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:32 am

Abyss wrote:Why the :twisted: ?

I understand this Luigi, but I have announced this change numerous times. Team A/B/N stats were becoming meaningless the way the KOA tournaments were played in the last two years and their inclusion was putting an unnecessary clutter in the interface of the Analyser and a slowdown in the stats calculation.

In fact, if you had bothered to read this thread http://www.ko-gathering.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=12982 you could have told us the problems the proposed changes were going to create for the signature generator and we could have tried to maintain the necessary fields in the db. Sorry.

Hey mate, dont take it the wrong way. I did not read that post, as a lot of posts from 1 month to 1 week ago, because my PC left me just before the birth, so i hade some more important things to do than buy the hardware, read the post etc... I dropped kickoff2.it too those days.
Anyway, for the change, as i said i'll rearrange the code but i'll abandon the first banner (the bigger one) because it's heavily based on a/b/n division.
And i need some sleep, heavily too.

Abyss

Postby Abyss » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 am

Il_Maestro wrote:And i need some sleep, heavily too.

Oh yes, I can relate to that... : http://www.ko-gathering.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=12410&highlight=sleep
Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:15 am

:lol: and...how much time has passed from the birth to the first decent sleep? Just to have an idea :cry:

Abyss

Postby Abyss » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:16 am

:)

Well, I think I'm in the lucky ones: After around 40 days, she started sleeping around 5-6 hours straight in the night. At 3 months, when we moved her to her room, she started sleeping for 7-9 hours, so we do get a decent sleep. Of course, not all nights are the same...

The first weeks we were like zombies though... :roll:
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:57 am

Il_Maestro wrote:how much time has passed from the birth to the first decent sleep? Just to have an idea :cry:

Don't worry, Luigi, the first 18 years are the worst, it gets easier after that!!! ;) :lol:
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:37 am

gdh82 wrote:
Il_Maestro wrote:how much time has passed from the birth to the first decent sleep? Just to have an idea :cry:

Don't worry, Luigi, the first 18 years are the worst, it gets easier after that!!! ;) :lol:

Cool! 17 years, 3 months and 2 weeks to go!
Il_Maestro

Postby Il_Maestro » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:44 am

Abyss wrote:Cool! 17 years, 3 months and 2 weeks to go!

I'm starting the countdown :lol: