Online KO2 is dead

Talk about on-line Kick Off

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
GoodoldAmiga
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Contact:

Online KO2 is dead

Postby GoodoldAmiga » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:16 pm

Yes this sad but true.
IndigoJoe
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Devon, Uk

Postby IndigoJoe » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:18 pm

I would play but I only have dialup access and it seems this would mean a 50% speed game.
I will be getting broadband soon I hope and will be up for as many online games as I can manage.
Life is all about choices. 90% of them you will get wrong, but its the other 10% that really matters.
User avatar
filippodb
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Posts: 2491
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Supposed to be in Rome (but usually in Venice - Italy)
Contact:

Postby filippodb » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:56 pm

:oops: seems everithing around KO2 is going to be very quite, just look at the forum: nothing happen...
TheFoxSoft
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4208
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:17 pm

I'm really busy in this period, you know why 8)
User avatar
Pee
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!
Posts: 6942
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Shaw, Oldham, Lancs, UK

Postby Pee » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:48 pm

I'm still up for a game if it can be organised. It has gone quiet but I think if we keep it going at least on a small scale then the more people get Broadband, the more active it will become.

When the pings are good then it really is very near to kick off speed and is a lot of fun. When the lag is poor then it can be a bit annoying to be honest. The pings have generally been good though.
FWA OK!!

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." GB
Freshmaker
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12002
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Humlebæk, Denmark
Contact:

Postby Freshmaker » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:56 pm

I've given it up. I'm just too far away... Fuck. :evil:
-----------------------------
Jørn F.M.
Founding member of FÖKOF (and FAKO).
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
User avatar
GoodoldAmiga
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Contact:

day

Postby GoodoldAmiga » Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:55 pm

Should we maybe deside some day/time when people are willing to play?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest