Online Recruitment

Talk about on-line Kick Off

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Noodlebug

Online Recruitment

Postby Noodlebug » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:56 pm

The Online Kick-Off chatroom seems to be a pretty good recruiting ground for new blood to the KOA. I've spoken to 2 or 3 people there in the last few days who just drifted in, and (I gather) knew nothing of the KOA - Kalle from Germany (who now seems to be our newest member), a guy from Dartford (can't remember his nick) and a guy from Denmark (Hibbe?). There was also look (luke) from Nottinghamshire on tonight, who hasn't been involved for a while. Perhaps other people (such as Rayge) have encountered even more newcomers.

Unfortunately most of the time the chatroom is only manned by bots and idle accounts. I'm sure it is disheartening for the newcomers when no-one answers them. I normally keep an active eye on it between 9/10pm and midnight but I've no idea how lively it is earlier in the evening.

Even if you don't want to play online, I would highly recommend stopping in the chatroom as often as you can just to chat to similar drifters and reel them in to the world of the KOA. It's also fun to have a good natter with fellow aficionados!
-----------------------------
Newbie for 12 years
Silver Cup runner up 2017
Bronze Cup and Best Defence runner up 2018
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Re: Online Recruitment

Postby gdh82 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:39 am

Noodlebug wrote:The Online Kick-Off chatroom seems to be a pretty good recruiting ground for new blood to the KOA. I've spoken to 2 or 3 people there in the last few days who just drifted in, and (I gather) knew nothing of the KOA...

Nice one, Noodles! :)

Welcome to the KOG squad and keep spreading the word! :) 8)
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
l00k
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby l00k » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:46 pm

hello again,

I'm going to be around again over the weekend (not while F1 is on)

Finally moved the PC away from the youg'un so I can use the compo pro at night without waking him up.

Tried to play with noodle and rayge but had big trouble with desync like 100%

will try again if anyone wants my IM to setup a game PM me

ta

LD
Kick Off 2 Sensi 0

@lukedearden