Couple Of Questions.....

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

eggy
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby eggy » Sun May 05, 2002 5:24 pm

I bought an Amiga 1200 and want to Fit a HDD... any1 know where I can get a ribbon for it???

My Original Amiga Broke A long Time ago adn I gave all my Games away.... Now I got an Amiga again I managed to get a `Cracked` copy but How can I tell what Version it is?? I notice the ball tend to stick to the Feet when in the Area (Like Player Manager) My Original was not like this!!!!!

Can I convert the games that I use in Windows Emulator to either work on my Amiga (prob. From the HDD).

Where Can I get Quickshot Cobra/Python/Apache Joysticks from !!! and does this Greek Stick I keep Reading About Amiga Based or PC Based???
Binary
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Binary » Sun May 05, 2002 10:19 pm

On 2002-05-05 19:24, eggy wrote:
I bought an Amiga 1200 and want to Fit a HDD... any1 know where I can get a ribbon for it???

Can't help you here.

My Original Amiga Broke A long Time ago adn I gave all my Games away.... Now I got an Amiga again I managed to get a `Cracked` copy but How can I tell what Version it is?? I notice the ball tend to stick to the Feet when in the Area (Like Player Manager) My Original was not like this!!!!!

You have no idea how many pages of discussion this issue has brought...

The version cracked by Oracle had that so called Penalty Box Dribble, but not the final original version (v1.4e) which was the one you probably had before.

Can I convert the games that I use in Windows Emulator to either work on my Amiga (prob. From the HDD).

Yes. Search the forums for that information, or ask Steve Camber or Jacob Kofoed.

Where Can I get Quickshot Cobra/Python/Apache Joysticks from !!!

Main page has a link to a joy "shop"

and does this Greek Stick I keep Reading About Amiga Based or PC Based???

Both versions exist. It's a joystick made in Greece and seems almost designed for Kick Off. Search the forums for links to pictures of them.

HTH!
World Cup 2015 Bronze Cup/Steve Screech Cup Winner

aka "The Kick Off 2 Hustler" and officially the best Portuguese Kick Off player living in Ireland.