Passing?

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

Dalton
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Dalton » Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:31 pm

I love playing KO and my style is passing the ball as much as possible. However I find it hard to play this way because the opposition (my friends) always strike back with sliding tackles and are therefore destroying my play.

My suggestion to UKO is that the players have energi. Because in real life passing the ball is much easier and does not demand as much energy as always doing sliding tackles or pointless heading the ball away all the time.

Teams that are always practicing sliding tackles will in the end of a match have less energy and be slower than the team that passed the ball. This will give a real-life sense of the game (I mean does Finland pass as musch as Colombia?), it will make a player think twice before he uses his important energy on a sliding tackle and it will also be a contribution to other teams that are interested in playing another style of KO than just kick-and-rush. And in the end it will benefit KO because of the variations you then will have, and is that not what we all want?