KO2CV - 1.04

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderators: Rodolfo, Moderators, Rodolfo, Moderators

Jam King

Re: KO2CV - 1.04

Postby Jam King » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:01 pm

By the way i meant Wonka not Harper god knows where that came from.
Simon K officially has the best defence in the world, not just the UK but the world !!! AGAIN!!!!!
Jam King

Postby Jam King » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Wonka i mean, keyboard playing up
Simon K officially has the best defence in the world, not just the UK but the world !!! AGAIN!!!!!
Jam King

Postby Jam King » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I give up ha ha
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Don't worry about it, he demanded that 'Harper' is automatically written in the forum instead of W0nka because it supposedly caused him troubles in job interviews or some other lame reason he came up with just to see if people would be naive enough to fall for it. Oh and the reason you haven't seen anything bad from him recently is because we delete most of his worst posts, such as the ones that praise genocides and point to racist web sites.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Jam King wrote: I just wanted to make the point of Freshmaker telling me to be nice and friendly when he likes to wind people up on the forum as well. just because its against Harper doesnt make it right that he can wind him up especially if he makes such a issue of other people getting uptight. Ok so maybe a bad example with Harper as you say but to be honest I have only just started posting and Harper has not done anything to offend me so cant really judge. Im not out for a row but it just seemed a little rich from him thats all.

Well... Don't think I'm the one mostly in to winding people up. My actions against Wanko in the Millwall-thread is simply a result of his actions on these forums for years and years. And the only windups I used in that thread is directly linked to Wanko's own standard set of windups.

My main issue, besides having fun, is that people are treated fair and with reason, and for you and Steve to say that Mark's whining etc because he's still standing firm where he's said for ages he's standing is not to whine, from my point of view. I'm not saying I agree with his view, I'm not even sure wether I like or dislike the removal of all the so called bugs, I'm just supporting Mark's right to have his own mind and stand his ground.

Btw, nice to see your post to Mark.
-----------------------------
Silver Cup 2019, LAA 2015, reigning Scandinavian Champ
Founder of FÖKOF, FAKO and The People's Lockout!
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
Il portiere è mongoloide!
http://www.yearnlydom.rocks
I'm a Norwegian boy, I make rock music
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Bounty Bob » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Isn't this thread great now that it's back on track? :lol: