Return To Europe Competiton Version

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

filippodb
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Location: Supposed to be in Rome (but usually in Venice - Italy)

Return To Europe Competiton Version

Postby filippodb » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm

:D It's not a joke, this game is quite forgotten by most people but it still has unsurpassed features, the last version is 2.1 so together with FW is the latest KO evoution:

1) Easy slow-mode

maybe what we need for a full online game experience? or a game with an handheld device? I have forgot myself this feature but it works really smooth with player at a slower pace

2) Goalkeeper skills selectable

3 levels selectable, scoring is easier, maybe not really a great feature but perfect if you play on keyboard or joypad/handhelds

3) plenty of customizable teams and leagues,
we can possibily have an updated 2007-08 teams and updated rosters every year,

all the advanced FW feature are included: scissors kicks, referee, linesman, advanced sound, advanced kits editor

basically an underdog with plenty of potential on the right hands ;)
samo79
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby samo79 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:56 am

8)
Le mele a volte possono essere devastate dal colpo feroce di una tempesta, ma il tenero fascio del sole potrà sempre far sviluppare dei nuovi frutti
SimonB
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!

Postby SimonB » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Don't forget you can play AS THE GOALKEEPER!

Naz and I used to play a 2-leg game ... taking it in turns to play in goal and then seeing who would win the aggregate score.

Great fun ... especially as this latest version of the AI resembled kids in the playground and some of the most annoying passing known to man.

So annoying that whoever was in goal would taunt the other one with a shout of 'FRUSTRATE AND ANNOY'
Birmingham 2011 World Cup: 15th best player :)
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm

SimonB wrote:Don't forget you can play AS THE GOALKEEPER!

Naz and I used to play a 2-leg game ... taking it in turns to play in goal and then seeing who would win the aggregate score.

Great fun ... especially as this latest version of the AI resembled kids in the playground and some of the most annoying passing known to man.

So annoying that whoever was in goal would taunt the other one with a shout of 'FRUSTRATE AND ANNOY'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounded a great laugh! I take it, as a goalkeeper, you performed the saves and goal kicks but wasn't able to bring the ball out ? Imagine that!
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!