(There are also a couple of fresh cracked versions done in the spirit of Jesper's 1.4 - i.e. as close to the original as possible).
Initially all I wanted was a version of FW with an option to turn the scissor kicks and flicks off. But after a discussion with Camber and a look at his 'KO2 Disassembly Analysis Tools' (he's done a great job here by the way) that he has built up over the last couple of years I thought I'd have a crack at doing it properly.
Well after a month or so grappling with nasty self-modifying code and staring at binary dumps I finally made it.
Here's whats included in the first release:
Edit: Updated for release (0.0.4)
- No need for KO2 disk
- Options to turn off Scissor Kicks and Flicks for teams A and/or B
- Default KOA settings (strips, aftertouch, international teams etc)
- Filthy PBD!!!
- Disable auto slides
- 4 x replay speed
- Camber Wind (Oo-er)
- 68020 cache disable
- A600 Keys (although I've not tested this)
- Fixed that stupid 'Stuck in PBD Selection' bug when selecting a computer only game (thanks for the feedback Filipo).
- Added Camber's fix for aftertouch for 2nd/3rd/4th PIP
- Torchio Tactics! As suggested by Gianni I've put an option in to stop your team switching to their defensive formation when you kick or head the ball. This was most noticeable when trying to play a long through ball and when I tried it, even on corners.
When testing this I was really surprised at how much easier it is to move the ball forward, especially up the wings with 4-2-4.
It is independently selectable for each team.
- Fixed a couple of 'traps' missed in the original crack
Big thanks go to Camber of course for creating tools that I could pick up and pretty much use straight away with the Final Whistle image and also for feedback from his testing.
So if you fancy testing your filthy PDB skills against those even filthier FW keepers then why not download it and have a pop!
If there's enough interest there should be no problem porting other KO2CV features too.