Page 1 of 1

Italian comments on my youtube site ? : )

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:33 pm
by gdh82
I'm seeking a translation more than anything to the comments made here in response to Gianni's great Vertigo video...



Spettacolo!
Complimenti.
Senza altre parole.


I can guess the first two lines but would appreciate a translation still... :)

And a suggested reply in italian including links to the italian/wc07 forum please.

Maybe the WC07 publicity lead this guy coming across my site ?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:51 pm
by alkis21
The first two lines are self explanatory. The third one means "with no other words", which is a way to say "enough said".

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm
by gdh82
Thanks Alkis :)

Always good to come across others who can appreciate the the great game! 8)

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:53 am
by TheFoxSoft
alkis21 wrote:The first two lines are self explanatory. The third one means "with no other words", which is a way to say "enough said".


maybe in english could sound "breathless"

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:26 am
by Mic
well, in french its :

Spectacle
Felicitations
Rien d'autre à dire

and as others said, its just nice talk for you ;)

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:19 pm
by gdh82
Could I ask for a quick italian translation of the following so I can post a reply:

"Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed the video!"

Thanks! :)

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:44 pm
by TheFoxSoft
gdh82 wrote:Could I ask for a quick italian translation of the following so I can post a reply:

"Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed the video!"

Thanks! :)


Grazie per il tuo commento. Mi fa piacere che ti sia piaciuto il video!

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:33 pm
by gdh82
Grazie Foxy! :D Much appreciated :)

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:29 am
by Mic
sono in ritardo su foxsoft, ma ieri pomerigio stavo lavorando

> im 50% italian with my mom :wink:

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:33 am
by gdh82
The european-wide aspect of the KOA makes this play so much more interesting imo !!! :) Even if I haven't a clue what you're saying ;) :lol:

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:25 pm
by Mic
gdh82 wrote:Even if I haven't a clue what you're saying


nothing important, simply that i a Man U fan, and im happy that our forwards trio finally do what they have to do : score, score, score and score again ! its changes from the 1-0 and 0-1 poor games...

:wink:

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:02 pm
by gdh82
Mic wrote:
gdh82 wrote:Even if I haven't a clue what you're saying


nothing important, simply that i a Man U fan, and im happy that our forwards trio finally do what they have to do : score, score, score and score again ! its changes from the 1-0 and 0-1 poor games...

:wink:


Thanks for the translation, even though I wasn't pushing for one. Yeah, Utd suddenly found there scoring touch in the second half against Wigan 8) And I've got Ronaldo in my fantasy team :D Feel free to join in Mic...

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:18 pm
by Mic
;-) lol cause of course if was nothing to do with Man U, simply said that foxsoft was quicker than me while i was at work

++