Player Manager Wish List

Talk about EVERYTHING related to Kick Off 1 + 2.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:20 am

Steve Camber wrote:
Danne wrote:[What I want most is just an easy game where you don't have to deal with emulators. Those are so tricky.

That's why Amigas were invented, so you don't have to use emulators ;)


I wish that I had my Amiga left...

However if I had it left then my girlfriend wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:
User avatar
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!
Posts: 4304
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Concord,NC, USA
Contact:

Postby Stainy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:44 am

Danne wrote:
Steve Camber wrote:Here's a preview of the options screen ;)


Keeper mode - KO2/PM

CPU AI mode - KO2/PM

Aftertouch - ON/OFF


I actually would choose. (PM, PM, OFF).



Well Danne, this ain`t the forum thread for you now is it ?

Image
Image
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 am

Stainy wrote:
Danne wrote:
Steve Camber wrote:Here's a preview of the options screen ;)


Keeper mode - KO2/PM

CPU AI mode - KO2/PM

Aftertouch - ON/OFF


I actually would choose. (PM, PM, OFF).



Well Danne, this ain`t the forum thread for you now is it ?

Image


Let me decide where I write.
User avatar
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!
Posts: 4304
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Concord,NC, USA
Contact:

Here`s one for ya

Postby Stainy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:46 am


I wish that I had my Amiga left...

However if I had it left then my girlfriend wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:


I wish that I had my Girlfriend left...

However if I had it left then my Amiga wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Here`s one for ya

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:47 am

Stainy wrote:

I wish that I had my Amiga left...

However if I had it left then my girlfriend wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:


I wish that I had my Girlfriend left...

However if I had it left then my Amiga wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:

:lol: :lol:


very funny.... :roll:
User avatar
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!
Posts: 4304
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Concord,NC, USA
Contact:

Postby Stainy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:48 am

Just joking 8)
Image
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Here`s one for ya

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:49 am

Stainy wrote:

I wish that I had my Amiga left...

However if I had it left then my girlfriend wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:


I wish that I had my Girlfriend left...

However if I had it left then my Amiga wouldnt let me use it cause it is to ugly..... :lol:

:lol: :lol:


However you finally managed to piss me off which you have tried to accomplish many times the past years.

congratulations.

I just wonder how strange you must be as person if you cant drop old disagreements. We had our roughs three years ago about a football game. Drop it FFS!
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:52 am

Stainy wrote:Just joking 8)


Well.

You reply 99% of my posts with :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or rude words.

I finally have had enough.
User avatar
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!
Posts: 4304
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Concord,NC, USA
Contact:

Postby Stainy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:58 am

1.1 **IMPORTANT** I want to play as Team even if my Player Manager is not playing!!! First priority please!


Actually :shock: I agree with Danne here!!!

If you play in position... then you shouldn`t be able to play as WHOLE team... then again if you play as the whole team.. then whatever... because thats a crappy way to play the game...

You loose 50% of the games enjoyment playing it that way
Image
User avatar
alkis21
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 15011
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:

Postby alkis21 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 am

Darren & Danne:

1) Please put personal differences aside and help Steve make history.

2) Steve has made it clear that most (if not all) features will be OPTIONAL, therefore there is no reason for 'I disagree' posts. For once, we can make everyone happy!
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Image
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:10 am

I missunderstood that 1.1.

I have nothing against if you can play as team even though your player is injured.

I thought you wanted it to be possible to swap PIP.
Last edited by Danne on Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:11 am

alkis21 wrote:Darren & Danne:

1) Please put personal differences aside and help Steve make history.


That's what I have tried the past years. But everyone has a breakingpoint.
Freshmaker
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11963
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Humlebæk, Denmark
Contact:

Postby Freshmaker » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:40 am

Steve Camber wrote:
Danne wrote:[What I want most is just an easy game where you don't have to deal with emulators. Those are so tricky.

That's why Amigas were invented, so you don't have to use emulators ;)


:lol: :lol: :lol: this deserves a place in the "Snappy comeback Top 10" :lol: :lol: :lol:
-----------------------------
Jørn F.M.
Founding member of FÖKOF (and FAKO).
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests