Sugestion

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators

alehawk
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Sugestion

Postby alehawk » Wed May 19, 2004 9:08 pm

Hi!
First, excuse my english.
Many years ago I used to play KO2 in my old Atari ST and Mega 4.
Was the best game ever, I was 15 years old (now I'm 32) and a friend of mine and me played every single day.
Some things where missing in the game so I made some changes myself using GFA Basic.
Since Thrown In promises to be a KO2 Clone I want to say what I made for KO2.
Since we played everyday it was boring to have always the same players so I made them to gain skills and loose it. All the players of all teams grow old in age so when a player was reaching 30 years you want to change it for a new one, so I randlomply generated lpayers for me to choose and replace old playes, also you could exchange players with other KO2 teams.
Hope you like the sugestion.
Bye
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Wed May 19, 2004 9:53 pm

i could program a special match where the players are randomly created.
I mean players could have random statistics,it could be a good idea.

However the main question is:how did you modified the KO2 source code?Is it possible?
TheFoxSoft

Re: Sugestion

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue May 25, 2004 8:20 pm

alehawk wrote:Hi!

Some things where missing in the game so I made some changes myself using GFA Basic.
Since Thrown In promises to be a KO2 Clone I want to say what I made for KO2.
Since we played everyday it was boring to have always the same players so I made them to gain skills and loose it. All the players of all teams grow old in age so when a player was reaching 30 years you want to change it for a new one, so I randlomply generated lpayers for me to choose and replace old playes, also you could exchange players with other KO2 teams.
Bye

could you share with us what you did?