Active Soccer 2 - Trailer (W.I.P.) !!!

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators, TheFoxSoft, Moderators

TheFoxSoft

Active Soccer 2 - Trailer (W.I.P.) !!!

Postby TheFoxSoft » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:05 am

Here is a trailer of Active Soccer 2!
It is a wip trailer and many other features are already added respect this version but at least you can get an idea about the game.

Any comments are appreciated
Gianluca
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!

Re: Active Soccer 2 - Trailer (W.I.P.) !!!

Postby Torchiador » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Very nice video! I see there is a manager part too, very interesting. From the video I've seen few features that I love in Sensible soccer, like the sliding tackle to save a ball that was going out in throw in. in Kick Off it is impossible. One of the biggest lacks of kick off is that you cannot slide when you are in possession of the ball or when there is a roaming ball. besides this you don't have any control of your foot while you are sliding. This kind of feature that you have in your game is surely something that make the gameplay more deep. well done!
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Torchiador wrote:Very nice video! I see there is a manager part too, very interesting. From the video I've seen few features that I love in Sensible soccer, like the sliding tackle to save a ball that was going out in throw in. in Kick Off it is impossible. One of the biggest lacks of kick off is that you cannot slide when you are in possession of the ball or when there is a roaming ball. besides this you don't have any control of your foot while you are sliding. This kind of feature that you have in your game is surely something that make the gameplay more deep. well done!

thanks mate.
There are also some cool features that makes the game more strategic like shielding the ball (see when Balotelli places himself in between the defender and ball). Each player has also different skills, so players like Carrol could protect the ball, players like Messi can have short range dribbling and players like Gervinho can accelerate. Every player has different characteristics, it's up to you to discover skills and weaknesses :-)
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:12 pm

This looks so good! And yay to the sliding-thing. I remember mastering that back in KO2002. Loved it :)
-----------------------------
Silver Cup 2019, LAA 2015, reigning Scandinavian Champ
Founder of FÖKOF, FAKO and The People's Lockout!
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
Il portiere è mongoloide!
http://www.yearnlydom.rocks
I'm a Norwegian boy, I make rock music
lolafg
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby lolafg » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 pm

:shock: Superb !!
I'm waiting this game as i did when Goal! was announced in magazines in the 90's , could even dream about your game , very impatient to play !!
Thank you to make such a very good football game !!
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank you guys.
I have received many positive feedbacks, and the one who played the game says the game is something special because it offers a good play ability with fresh GFX and intuitive controls.
But honestly what worries me now is how can I advertise the game? I must look for a good publisher.
lolafg
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby lolafg » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:44 pm

:) Hello , some news ??
:!: I'm so impatient to play with Active soccer 2 :!:
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:34 am

The development proceeds great. I have introduced new features (not planned) and a lot of bug fixing.
The game is improving everyday and i am looking forward to release the game!