The game basically improves everything, i always considered AS1 as a start of something bigger, and this is going to happen with Active Soccer 2.
- - KO2 like gameplay + SWOS like passings experience
- 360 Degrees KO2 like ball control
- Nice 3D engine
- Different weather conditions: rain, snow, fog, wind
- Online cross-platform experience: users can play online on different systems (ie: Mac vs PC or even PC vs iOS)
- Full career simulation: users can manage the team, handle finances, buy/sell/exchange players playing for division of all over the world
- 800+ teams
- 25.000 players with individual skills
- 20.000 simulated matches per season
- Simulation of continent competitions
Although I am improving the GFX i would like to share with you a WIP screenshot, taken from an overhead kick goal (snow pitch)
The game is already really playable and entertaining, you will not be disappointed!