New GFX (Update 31/3/2007)

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators

TheFoxSoft
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4210
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Rome, Italy

New GFX (Update 31/3/2007)

Postby TheFoxSoft » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:02 pm

In this section i will post screenshots of the new GFX made by Danne.
All the pictures are WIP so there will be changes respect to the final version.


The first on shows a picture of the 3D replay. This could let you get the detail and the new style similar to the old one but much more polished.

17/12/2006
3D Replay
Image

In game screenshot
Image



7/1/2007
In game
Image

3D Replay
Image[img]




31/3/2007
Ingame picture. Manchester vs Werder Brema. The 2 white blocks are a wip area.
Image

here you can see the new stadium designed by Danne
Image
Last edited by TheFoxSoft on Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Gunther
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2001 12:00 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Postby Gunther » Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:58 pm

Looks good :shock:

Well done Foxy & Danne!
KOA Founder
Image
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:04 pm

As Gianluca says it is during development.

If you have any suggestions of how to improve the playermodel such as changing details or porportions of the player or specific bodyparts don't have any doubts about speak out....
User avatar
Calimero
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Posts: 2139
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Calimero » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 pm

Danne wrote:As Gianluca says it is during development.

If you have any suggestions of how to improve the playermodel such as changing details or porportions of the player or specific bodyparts don't have any doubts about speak out....

I'm impressed! The player still has a cartoony look, but is more detailed.

The head is a bit big, but it doesn't look as strange as in Sensible Soccer 2006. If it is possible to downsize the head without losing too much detail, then I think you should try that.

Good work, Gianluca and Danne :!: 8)
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:11 pm

Calimero wrote:
Danne wrote:As Gianluca says it is during development.

If you have any suggestions of how to improve the playermodel such as changing details or porportions of the player or specific bodyparts don't have any doubts about speak out....

The head is a bit big, but it doesn't look as strange as in Sensible Soccer 2006. If it is possible to downsize the head without losing too much detail, then I think you should try that.


I will test that.
User avatar
snader
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby snader » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:23 am

I love the cartoony look but for my part, the face could be even more cartoony or a caricature; like a big nose or popping eyes.
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:29 am

snader wrote:I love the cartoony look but for my part, the face could be even more cartoony or a caricature; like a big nose or popping eyes.


good idea, snader.

This is much more complicated and timeconsuming than just decrease the headsize though but I promise I will test this out when I have done the work that must be done for the 0,8 beta.
rapTor_sonofsuns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Contact:

Postby rapTor_sonofsuns » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:00 am

that reminds me of shevchenko but of course not in a SAU - GHA match :lol:

those looks pretty good, but i think the same about the head, it is too much detailed, i realize it in action , running without any mimics, than it should be irritating ..

are you thinking of changing the head shape from player to player or will everybody would have the same except the colors?
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:01 am

rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:that reminds me of shevchenko but of course not in a SAU - GHA match :lol:

those looks pretty good, but i think the same about the head, it is too much detailed, i realize it in action , running without any mimics, than it should be irritating ..

are you thinking of changing the head shape from player to player or will everybody would have the same except the colors?


You hardly notice the headdetails when running ingame.... :)

headshape. As it looks now it only will be one head, but different hairstyles. But you never know..... It is timerelated since it take much time to create heads and it is very difficult too... at least for me... :D

btw. For when I will get into reheadmaking. I gladely recieve more pics of how you want the head to look. It is much easier to work if I know more exactly how you want it.
rapTor_sonofsuns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Contact:

Postby rapTor_sonofsuns » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:13 am

well check this one out
http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/I ... /ID/268605

it should look we did it cartoony on purpose, instead of we could only manage to do this far realistic.. it should be something stylish, the screenshot looks like terminator with those cheekbones etc :D

do you use 3dsmax?
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:15 am

rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:well check this one out
http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/I ... /ID/268605

it should look we did it cartoony on purpose, instead of we could only manage to do this far realistic.. it should be something stylish, the screenshot looks like terminator with those cheekbones etc :D

do you use 3dsmax?


no, but I can convert it. Anyone wanna buy it? :lol:

I still wonder if I am allowed to use it in the game (even if bought) !?

Ican try to make something similar cause yes it looks very good.


(I use lightwave)
Last edited by Danne on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
rapTor_sonofsuns
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 291
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Contact:

Postby rapTor_sonofsuns » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:17 am

what program are you using? just curiosity :)
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:19 am

rapTor_sonofsuns wrote:what program are you using? just curiosity :)


Lightwave


btw
If you have 3D skills I gladely recieve help.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests