Throw In v0.07 - Beta Download!!!

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators

CharlieP
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby CharlieP » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:37 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Menace wrote:I bumped down the game speed to 80% and also CPU speed to 80% but it seemed like the CPU players always ran faster than mine.. - They got to every ball first and I had no chance to get control of the ball..

(as you know I play with a gamepad and at full speed the game is un-playable, so only take notice of this is you want to support gamepad control)

BUG!!!!!!!
Try to restart the match. If the game starts with Team A that attcks in the down half then it's all ok.
I'll rebuild a new version without that bug :cry:

No problem, it's not too big a download... I'm just glad I didn't test it too much yet...

It does seem more playable than the last beta (with the keyboard! )... hopefully my new joystick will be even better :)

Just one thing.... how do you perform some of the new functions ? i.e. aftertouch goal kicks ? I can't get this to work !
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:43 pm

CharlieP wrote:
TheFoxSoft wrote:
Menace wrote:I bumped down the game speed to 80% and also CPU speed to 80% but it seemed like the CPU players always ran faster than mine.. - They got to every ball first and I had no chance to get control of the ball..

(as you know I play with a gamepad and at full speed the game is un-playable, so only take notice of this is you want to support gamepad control)

BUG!!!!!!!
Try to restart the match. If the game starts with Team A that attcks in the down half then it's all ok.
I'll rebuild a new version without that bug :cry:

No problem, it's not too big a download... I'm just glad I didn't test it too much yet...

It does seem more playable than the last beta (with the keyboard! )... hopefully my new joystick will be even better :)

Just one thing.... how do you perform some of the new functions ? i.e. aftertouch goal kicks ? I can't get this to work !

i open a different thread...