Beta 0.0.7 wishlist

This forum is dedicated to the new football game Active Soccer (and Throw In) by TheFoxSoft.

Moderators: TheFoxSoft, Moderators

User avatar
Menace
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!
Posts: 1304
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:45 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Contact:

Postby Menace » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:27 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:my friend Vittorio (a PES fan)


That says it all doesn't it? =)
Dennis Hansen - http://protomenace.wordpress.com
Creative Director - http://www.bigbitegames.com

'When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea' Eric Cantona
User avatar
Bunneh
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:50 pm
Location: Manchester, UK

Postby Bunneh » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:49 am

PES, the land of sticky footballs and no skill. 8) It's a good game in it's own right, but nothing beats KO2 and now Throw In!

Is Throw In as good as KO2? I think it's safe to say yes! I cannot wait for the next version :) You've done the KO franchise proud, well done guys!
Image
TheFoxSoft
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4210
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby TheFoxSoft » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:13 am

Bunneh wrote:PES, the land of sticky footballs and no skill. 8) It's a good game in it's own right, but nothing beats KO2 and now Throw In!

Is Throw In as good as KO2? I think it's safe to say yes! I cannot wait for the next version :) You've done the KO franchise proud, well done guys!


i disagree KO2 is still the best! :)
But i have time to improve the game :wink:
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:16 am

I believe that TI will be the best football game ever made.

PES is overrated in my opinion. It is very similar FIFA: Both are rather good games though.
User avatar
Calimero
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Posts: 2139
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Calimero » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:35 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Bunneh wrote:PES, the land of sticky footballs and no skill. 8) It's a good game in it's own right, but nothing beats KO2 and now Throw In!

Is Throw In as good as KO2? I think it's safe to say yes! I cannot wait for the next version :) You've done the KO franchise proud, well done guys!


i disagree KO2 is still the best! :)
But i have time to improve the game :wink:

Overall, KO2 is still the best.
But TI is already slightly better on some points.
I really enjoy playing the TI beta more than playing a game of KO2!
User avatar
Calimero
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Posts: 2139
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby Calimero » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:40 pm

Danne wrote:I believe that TI will be the best football game ever made.

PES is overrated in my opinion. It is very similar FIFA: Both are rather good games though.

FIFA and PES can be entertaining when you want some mindless footy action, but in the end they always annoy me. Every year I'm fooled into thinking the new version will have smooth gameplay and real control over the shooting, but I am always dissappointed.

This year, the new TI beta will hopefully keep me away from all things sticky and unskillfull :)

P.S. playing TI in the garden on my laptop now, while enjoying a cold beer 8)
User avatar
Danne
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5252
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Danne » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:29 pm

What I cant understand is that everybody say that PES is so much more skillful than FIFA. I have played PES and I actually find FIFA more entertaining. I doulnt see much of skill needed in PES either.

I assume it is as always. Some people just always have to like the stuff that isnt leader on the market. :)


*edit*

hmmm...

I probably shouldnt say that as Kick Off fan.... :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests