I am receiving emails from you regarding problems you may have with the new site. Most of you say that you send emails to Tim. I do believe that this gets thing very confusing for all of us. So here's what to do once you have identified a problem...
1. Make sure you can log out.
2. Once logged out delete the cookies that are named ko-gathering
3. Try loggin in and check if the problem is still there.
4. If it does, try using another computer (a friend's computer)... Try loggin in and see if the problem is still there. Don't forget loggin out of that computer...
5. If the problem is still with you. Email me. I will take control of the problem and discuss it with both Danny Dinneen and Tim Kliffman.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL TIM FOR NOTHING. HE GETS HUNDREDS OF EMAILS AND THINGS CAN GET CONFUSING. THE MORE EMAILS YOU SEND TO HIM THE LESS ARE THE CHANCES TO HAVE YOUR PROBLEM FIXED...
Tim is the tech guy. He can help once he gets the incidents prioritised. Please be patient and we will do the best to fix your problems...
Thanks in advance
Kick Off Association talk + website Updates, like or dislike
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest