HELLPPP!!! (Pleeze)

This forum is dedicated to the original version of Player Manager

Moderator: Moderators

Hieroglyph
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

HELLPPP!!! (Pleeze)

Postby Hieroglyph » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:08 pm

Oh God, I've spent days trying to get up and running with both PM and KO2 under WinUAE. I've got all the files now and got PM and KO2 to run, after a sort. The Pm.ipf file that came with the suggested KO2 zip file, has a bug where no tactics are shown and all the players stick to the corner flag! Worse, I can't get my USB gamepad mapped??? I tweaked the tactics and resaved them and can play the game using the scanner to observe only, which defeats the object a bit doesn't it! So If anyone has a USB/PC joystick, please can they let me have a copy of their settings. I'm using WinUAE 0992.

Also same problem with KO2. Game boots but I can't get any further than the selection screen.

Cheers for any further help

Mark
manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:50 pm

If you have a problem with the joystick, it is better to sort this out yourself. The setup of your joystick in winUAE is straightforward. If it is recognised in windows and is calibrated, you can't miss it.

As for the IPF and the bug, I am not sure about it. Try downloading the adf from the main ko-gathering site (downloads section) and use that instead. Does it have a problem too? I assume that filippo gave you the same IPF as the one hosted in our site but give this one a go too.