Help needed

This forum is dedicated to the original version of Player Manager

Moderator: Moderators

Brfc
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!
Location: Currrenlty studying in England, Manchester/Bergen, Norway

Postby Brfc » Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:54 pm

I'm going to be honest with you guys: I didn't check my PAM team until now....

Well, I did a lot of changes and I tried to buy a few players before the game, and I also tried to sell a lot of players. Then I selected "upload changes" and I exited the game. Now I see that I didn't at all play with the team that I selected, nor did I get any reply on my approaches (bid for players).

This has happened twice. I remember that I seleced the team the first day I managed to login at the PAM site, but later that day when I did the bids, and more team seletcion stuff and so on, I noitised that none of the changes I've done earlier had been saved.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong so please help me out here lads.

Bjarte
Bjarte: - I love Rovers
Brfc
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby Brfc » Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:58 pm

Hmmmmmm.... I just read my mail and in there I had a few replies about my bid for players.....but my team selection IS still weird. I know I didn't pick that crap team!
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:22 pm

I have a feeling mate that it may be possible that the Assistant Manager may have picked your team.

There may well be an option in one of the menus that says you want the assistant to pick a team or something.

Otherwise it may be that the upload didn't work, just check as it normally says ok at the end then gives the option to quit.

Also, as I said to Vas you can only have one upload registered per time slot (ie if you make your team selection then upload before 11pm then do your transfer requests and upload that then the transfers will be registered but your team selection will have been overwritten, therefore make sure you do all your changes in one go!

Oh and another thing, make sure that every time you log on you have to download the data (takes a couple of mins).

M
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
Brfc
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby Brfc » Thu Feb 21, 2002 4:50 pm

Thanks mate. I'll check these things out