Throw In articles

KO2002 and the KOA in the spotlight!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:13 am

I will give the game some more time to sink in; I still can't say I master it, even though I'm TI - world champion; and write about it in the mag I write for.
-----------------------------
Silver Cup 2019, LAA 2015, reigning Scandinavian Champ
Founder of FÖKOF, FAKO and The People's Lockout!
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
Il portiere è mongoloide!
http://www.yearnlydom.rocks
I'm a Norwegian boy, I make rock music
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:31 pm

26. Logiciels: Throw-in - à la gloire de Kick Off
Note: 4/5 - Langues: En - Pays: International (tout le monde!)
Licence (Taille):Freeware (~11.26 MO)

Throw-In (au moment du test en version bêta 0.06) est un jeu conçu et programmé par des fans d'un des premiers jeux de football nommé Kick Off (et oui THE classique des jeux de foot). Throw-in a donc comme objectif d'imiter au plus près son original, en l'occurrence Kick Off 2, et il a réussi plutôt bien. Ayant grandi avec ce jeu je ne peux qu'être ravi de retrouver ce "vieil ami" mais même aujourd'hui, ce jeu devra trouver des fans, car une fois qu'on maîtrise les contrôles (c'est un peu dur au début) on a un très bon jeu de foot pour zéro euros avec de bons graphismes - même si certains me diront qu'on ne voit même pas les visages des joueurs - perso je préfère m'amuser plutôt que d'avoir le plaisir de reconnaître des "vrais" joueurs. Quelques conseils: ralentissez le jeu (dans les options, défaut a 100% ????c'est trop rapide), ensuite on joue avec quatre boutons (!!), les flèches et Ctrl pour tirer (court) et passer (long) - profites aussi de "l'after-touch" qui a fait la renommée de KO2: une fois tiré (CTRL) appuie sur une flèche pour donner un effet au ballon.

Liens: Lien direct - Entreprise - Captures d'écran
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:32 pm

26. Software: Throw-in - with the glory of Kick Off Note: 4/5 - Languages: In - Country: International (everyone!) Licence (Taille):Freeware (~11.26 MO) Throw-In (at the moment of the test in version beta 0.06) is a play conceived and programmed by fans of one of the first plays of football named Kick Off (and yes traditional THE of the plays of foot). Throw-in A thus like objective to imitate with more close its original, in fact Kick Off 2, and it succeeded rather well. Having grown with this play I can only be delighted by find this "old friend" but even today, this play will have to find fans, because once that one controls controls (it is a little hard at the beginning) one has a very good play of foot for zero euros with good graphics - even if some will say to me that one does not even see the faces of the players - perso I prefer to have fun rather than to be pleased to recognize "truths" players. Some councils: slow down the play (in the options, defect has 100%????c' is too fast), then one plays with four buttons (!!), the arrows and Ctrl to draw (short) and to pass (long) - also benefit from "the after-touch" which made the fame of KO2: once drawn (CTRL) presses on an arrow to give an effect to the balloon. Bonds: Direct bond - Company - Captures of screen
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:01 am

filippodb
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Location: Supposed to be in Rome (but usually in Venice - Italy)

Postby filippodb » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:18 am

OMG 684 DOWNLOAD!! :shock:
SO GREAT!! :)
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:23 am

manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:02 am

Can you do us a translation Gianluca? :D
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:58 am

And if you find someone able to translate czech, please translate this for me: http://freehry.doupe.cz/hry/equilib
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:02 am

Abyss wrote:And if you find someone able to translate czech, please translate this for me: http://freehry.doupe.cz/hry/equilib

:D :D :D
great game Equilib. Do you know i even dreamed Equilib some months ago? :lol:
Great game!
Can i make a critic?Could you add an option to start a new game without inserting the name in the highscores?It takes too much time, i prefer to play&play without any pause :D
Abyss

Postby Abyss » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:10 am

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Abyss wrote:And if you find someone able to translate czech, please translate this for me: http://freehry.doupe.cz/hry/equilib

:D :D :D
great game Equilib. Do you know i even dreamed Equilib some months ago? :lol:
Great game!
Can i make a critic?Could you add an option to start a new game without inserting the name in the highscores?It takes too much time, i prefer to play&play without any pause :D

Dreamed Equilib? Get a life ffs :):):):)

It takes too much time to enter the name in the highscore table? :?: I thought it was instantaneous.

Anyway, Equilib was fun to make and it's nice to look at (thanks to stolen graphics from 5-10 classic 16-bit games :) ), but it becomes a bit boring after finishing it.
lucdima
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Re: Throw In articles

Postby lucdima » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Hi All!! I wrote this review in spanish in my videogames web site.

http://www.gamereviews.com.ar/2008/12/29/throw-in-kick-off-2-remake/

Hope you like it. It´s in spanish.

Lucas