The end to all the rumours

KO2002 and the KOA in the spotlight!

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

Wibble
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby Wibble » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:07 pm

This is sad news, Was realy looking forward to the games, but understand and ofcourse wish you well.

I bought into UPM & beta testing for KO04, and would appreciate a refund as I got made redundent recently and could do with the money!!!

thanks
John A.
UPM shareholder
KO2004 beta tester
Sponsor of .....
Goalkeeper placekicks with aftertouch
Getting up allot quicker after sliding tackle
UPMShareholder
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby UPMShareholder » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:33 pm

Has anyone been refunded yet?

how and when will we be repaid.
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:07 pm

UPMShareholder wrote:Has anyone been refunded yet?

you are lazy man, go to one of this 5 pages,search Steve's post and click email button.
Easy :wink:
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:50 pm

UPMShareholder wrote:Has anyone been refunded yet?

I allways looked as you as a busy-bee Danne. Why not bothering to check for yourselves? Moron.
-----------------------------
Silver Cup 2019, LAA 2015, reigning Scandinavian Champ
Founder of FÖKOF, FAKO and The People's Lockout!
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
Il portiere è mongoloide!
http://www.yearnlydom.rocks
I'm a Norwegian boy, I make rock music
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:42 pm

Ahem...

Cheap. :evil:
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:46 am

Looser.
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:47 am

if he wants to be repaid he has the right to do it.
You can criticize the mode (different username) but you cannot criticize him to be refounded.
However maybe he was right to change username here people badmouth too much :roll:
Stainy
4000+ Poster!
4000+ Poster!

Yes

Postby Stainy » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:45 pm

We can criticise him !!
Whats the point of changing your username to ask for a refund? especially when it`s been proven here time and time again you can be found out when posting behind the same IP.

Sums danne up really!! :roll:
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby durban » Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:02 pm

Nah come on Danne did a lot of stuff for UPM lets not just jump on him.

He probably felt that he would get slated for asking, he did put money in and I guess whilst some of us don't need the money back, there will be others who either need or want it back.

Perhaps coming on here and saying 'I want my money back' in a roundabout way aint the way to do things, but even so lets not be harsh, hes part of the koa and we should appreciate that circumstances are different for us all.

Danne, just keep trying Steve, I am sure he will answer you and put you at ease. He intends to pay people back asap so don't worry, if he can't finish the project you will get something back if you ask him.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
Brfc
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!
Location: Currrenlty studying in England, Manchester/Bergen, Norway

Postby Brfc » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:28 pm

yo guys.

Im going to let Steve know I'd like to get my money back whenever he's able to give them to me. I know many of you have said "hay sod it, I only bought a couple of shares", but I've always been a believer of "If you borrow from someone you pay them back, regardless of the amount" and "When you lend money to others you should get every penny back". As I live in the UK it will be free for Steve to give me the money, it would of course have been different if he would have to transfer it to my Norwegian account! ;)

Anyway, I know this is not like borrowing or lending money, but at the end of the day I bought my shares to get two copies of the game for me and my mate, and as Im not going to recieve those copies I feel 100% entitled to ask for my money back.

So can any of you fill me in on the "Danne news"? The last time I was on here he didn't get any abuse. What's happened?

WE'RE STAYING UP! I love the Greek :D:D:D:D:D (Dabizas)
Bjarte: - I love Rovers
Freshmaker

Postby Freshmaker » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:31 pm

Danne is off course entitled to ask for refunds, as he is entitled to read what the thread about it. There are two threads, one here and one in the upm-part. If I remember it correctly, Steve said that those who had only one share, basicly can forget about their refund. Those holding more, should contact him.

Anyways, if Danne would consider posting on the forums in a civil manner, using his real username, he'd get a friendly greating. Acting like a dumbnut only leads to the reactions he's got. That can also be seen in all the threads where there have been debates with other forum-members and Danne (though many of those debates strangely are removed....) that people usually reply in a civil manner to civil posting.

I therefore partly agree with Mr Williams. Off course, Danne is a member or the KOA, and should be treated like one. But that also demands from Danne that he acts like a proper member of the KOA. And from my point of view, the way he came out here as "UPM Shareholder" was just stupid, and seems more like an attempt to wind up the situation. Danne is, I believe, a smart dude, so I guess he knew very well what he would harvest from his posting.
WC-Host 2014 and 2017
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:28 pm

Of course everyone is entitled to ask for a refund. People should however keep in mind though that Steve paid a fortune for the hotel in the first world cup in Dartford out of his own pocket and never asked for a refund. He also lent us money to book the hotel in Athens, and when he received less than 80% back due to a stupid miscalculation on my part he never asked for a refund either. And let's not forget that he made Kick Off 2002 and didn't get a penny out of it, and all he said was "Oh well, at least I have a good game and some new friends". And I'm just naming a few proofs of Steve's generosity, there are many more examples.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:37 pm

alkis21 wrote:Of course everyone is entitled to ask for a refund. People should however keep in mind though that Steve paid a fortune for the hotel in the first world cup in Dartford out of his own pocket and never asked for a refund. He also lent us money to book the hotel in Athens, and when he received less than 80% back due to a stupid miscalculation on my part he never asked for a refund either. And let's not forget that he made Kick Off 2002 and didn't get a penny out of it, and all he said was "Oh well, at least I have a good game and some new friends". And I'm just naming a few proofs of Steve's generosity, there are many more examples.

100% agreed