Most impressive players

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:44 pm

At first I wanted to stay out of the Alkis discussion, but it's hard to avoid. Most people who watch a match and don't support one of the playing teams will support the team that is playing more attractive. That's the reason Mark got so much support. I think Alkis understands this.

On 2001-11-06 01:46, alkis21 wrote:
I agree that Mark was the most spectacular player.

Alkis admits that Mark was the most spectacular player, what else do we want to hear from him?
Alkis won the final, and he diserves it. Not only because he won his games, but also because he did a lot for the tournament.
He showed that he wasn't horny to get all the trophies, because he gave Gianluca the topscorer trophy. This was a good choice by Alkis, because Gianluca didn't play Tim Klifman.
Another advantage is that we all know that the organisation is in good hands. Everybody knows that Alkis and Vasilis take it very serious.
Gunther

Postby Gunther » Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:46 pm

Oh, the post above is mine, I just forgot to log in!
TheFoxSoft

Postby TheFoxSoft » Tue Nov 06, 2001 11:52 pm

Maybe I overreacted with Alkis and sooner I'll send to him an email with apologise.
But please don't tell that he gave to me the trophy...he made 79 goals in 14 matches,me 75 in 13 matches:I have an higher average.
I think the top-scorer it's based on the average,if I'm wrong I can give back the trophy.
Gunther

Postby Gunther » Wed Nov 07, 2001 12:07 am

You are right Gianluca. I didn't know it was based on average. I didn't mean gave, but my English isn't very good, so I just used this word.
Gunther

Postby Gunther » Wed Nov 07, 2001 12:45 am

Maybe next year we could give a little canon to the topscorer instead of a cup.
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Wed Nov 07, 2001 1:43 am

Just to set things straight:
Gianluca did win the top scorer trophy fair and square. He had the best goal average, it was a question of numbers not opinion.
But what Vasilis means by "his own expense" is this: I'm the one who bought that particular trophy. I saw it at the Shopping Centre in Luton, I figured it would be cool to give it to the top scorer so I bought it. No big deal.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Riempie

Postby Riempie » Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:03 am

Yes, Foxsoft. It was a real pleasure to play gainst you. We should have done a practice game against each other. And I definitely should improve, I know I can do better. I also made stupid faults in the end of the tournament, I probably was a bit nervous, unbelievable, I never got nervous of a computer game before...