Page 2 of 5

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm
by Lee W
Freshmaker wrote:Dammit! My wife just told me to say "fuck it" and play... I'm gonna need some massive doses of medication.

Danny; you got any good medicine-people handy? ;)


i'll have tramadol and morphine if ya need any

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:36 am
by Torchiador
Italian team is ready.

MIchelone in front of the goal (i wanted to write between the posts but...)
Alessandro V Def
Fabio F Def
Gianni T Fwd
Sandro T Fwd

We need the PLAYERMANAGER. we need the one who actually Invented it! Guess who.

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:27 am
by Danny D
Freshmaker wrote:I'd need ice (suitable for a knee, so a rather big package) and Guinnes. And some massive painkillers; very strong ibuprofen-style. Do that, and I'll give it a shot.


Is this real ice or a synthetic ice pack? Can you bring it with you or should I organize it from here ? The Irish stout(beer) is already organised. Lee has drugs for you.

Gianni, I've added the Azuri to the list of players. We now have 6.

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:44 am
by Rodolfo
And now you are giving away alcohol and pills?

Oh, shit, I am going to miss the best WC ever :(

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:05 am
by Freshmaker
Lee W wrote:
Freshmaker wrote:Dammit! My wife just told me to say "fuck it" and play... I'm gonna need some massive doses of medication.

Danny; you got any good medicine-people handy? ;)


i'll have tramadol and morphine if ya need any


Reading up on these; not sure about the Tramadol (they give sickness and dizzyness). I'll be dizzy enough with the free beer, and I hate feeling sick...

Morphine... Hm. How does that go with free beer?

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:06 am
by Freshmaker
Danny D wrote:
Freshmaker wrote:I'd need ice (suitable for a knee, so a rather big package) and Guinnes. And some massive painkillers; very strong ibuprofen-style. Do that, and I'll give it a shot.


Is this real ice or a synthetic ice pack? Can you bring it with you or should I organize it from here ? The Irish stout(beer) is already organised. Lee has drugs for you.


Ice pack would be the best, so I can tape it around my knee when we're done. I can't bring. No room, with all the equipment I'm bringing; so if you could get me 1 or 2 that'd be amazing.

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:38 am
by Lee W
Freshmaker wrote:
Lee W wrote:
Freshmaker wrote:Dammit! My wife just told me to say "fuck it" and play... I'm gonna need some massive doses of medication.

Danny; you got any good medicine-people handy? ;)


i'll have tramadol and morphine if ya need any


Reading up on these; not sure about the Tramadol (they give sickness and dizzyness). I'll be dizzy enough with the free beer, and I hate feeling sick...

Morphine... Hm. How does that go with free beer?


i've never remembered! :D

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 pm
by Freshmaker
Good. We're on. :)

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm
by Danny D
send me links to the ice pack you want and I'll order 2 and bring them to Dublin.

does this mean I can put you on the players list ?

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm
by Lee W
Danny D wrote:send me links to the ice pack you want and I'll order 2 and bring them to Dublin.

does this mean I can put you on the players list ?


hell yes! if i'm playing he has to too sir!! :header: :header: :header: :header:

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:15 pm
by Freshmaker
Yes sir. Sign me up.

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:25 pm
by Danny D
ok done.
Steve Screech is on too.

Re: World Cup 2015 Dublin Ireland Real football

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:31 pm
by Freshmaker
Oh, he's going down!