WORLD CHAMP: GIANNI TORCHIO! - All WC Results in Page 1

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

Logos

Re: KO2 World Cup Voitsberg - Draw and Results

Postby Logos » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Wow, what a score line from 2 Legends!!!

Bravo Gianni! Champion of the World for 2 years!

And bravo Spyros, proving that you are up there with the very best, a KO legend!
dnielsen

Postby dnielsen » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm

damn, my post got lost. Gongrats to the king, you are the supreme emperor!!! Fcuking well done Spyros, you gave us a thrill, it was soooooo close over two matches, but it is fucking tough to go the full mile.

Congrats to everybody for enjoying this, we had a lot of fun watching from the sidelines, Gianni won as expected, but he did not only win, he beat his deamon (Spyros) as well, so major thumps up to you. And major Thumps Up to Spyros who proved that 2-times WC is no coincidence, and he was ever so close to claim his 3rd this year. Shout out to Fabio, you are the mature guy here who shows age is no hinderance for improvement, and shout out to Alkis, I am so happy you didn't lose 14-1 this year, you really outdid yourself!!!!!!
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Dagh this was your 600th post so you win a WC trophy for you achievement.
You noob stayed home and watched on a chat room instead of taking your spaceship and going there to prove your noobness.
_glenn

Postby _glenn » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

congrats gianni, and spyros, and all other winners and participants, and congrats to the austrians for what seems to be great wc!!
the baldest member of the koa
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 pm

I just found out why Dagh didn't go. Alkis paid him not to.
Logos

Postby Logos » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Massive thank you to Jacob for the live updates!!! Very entertaining!

And well done Jacob, (my secret dark horse)! Happy to see you do so well!
Kostas O

Postby Kostas O » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Jacob was the man this year!
Thank you mate.
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Congratulations Gianni :no1:

Well played Spyros :bow:
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 pm

I've been away since friday without any internet access so must just say a BIG THANKS to Robert's INVALUABLE WC texting service. Absolutely first class and felt the magic all the way from Austria. Superb!

kofoed wrote:Gianni wins 15-13 on aggregate and slides on the floor in joyfulness

What an EPIC that sounded!!!!! Must have been amazing to have witnessed it! 8) I don't know WC history but was that the closest final ever - each leg separated by just one goal!! :eeko:

Huge congratulations to Gianni! :no1: :no1: Really pleased for you. How does the feeling compare to last year ? And surely there's no more honour possible in defeat that for Spyros this year. 8) 8) Two WC titles each now - sets it up nicely for next year!!!! :D

Thrilled for all involved, especially the organisers, to have such a climactic finish. 8) :eeko: 8) Well played everyone.

Haven't had chance to check out other results but was ecstactic on receiving the QF Fixtures SMS - and seeing Steve C representing us! Fantastic achievement Camberman! Just like Evil last year, you've done your nation proud! :)
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Postby jesper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:22 pm

gdh82 wrote:What an EPIC that sounded!!!!! Must have been amazing to have witnessed it! 8) I don't know WC history but was that the closest final ever - each leg separated by just one goal!! :eeko:

WC2002 Alkis vs W0nka was closer... 6-4, 3-6.

http://alkis.org/matches2.html

Also, this time I don't think the winner was pushing his opponent during the final :oops:
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
gdh82
6000+ Poster!
6000+ Poster!

Postby gdh82 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Thanks Jesper. One goal over two legs!!! :eeko: Cheers the further info and link. :)
All the goals, the stats, the stories & more from the KO2 WC 2011 - please click here

And click here for everything you'll ever need to know about KO2!
karios

Postby karios » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:36 am

I so miss Kick Off tournaments. Things are so boring in Geneva, kick off wise or even football wise. I mean the U-17 Swiss team won the World Cup ffs and I had to read it on line. NOONE CARES! In Greece it would be a massive ouzo drinking night in the streets (just using stereotypes to make my point). And don't get me started on Kick Off playing, I would be lucky if I found someone who even knows what Kick Off 2 is in Geneva. Sigh. Back to the WC:)
Congratulations to the winner and the runner up, seems like two amazing matches were played.
Thanx a lot for the live updates! Next year, maybe we do a live video session of the whole event with a camera covering major matches and a Picture-In-Picture for the venue. Just for the people who couldn't show up (which always includes me as it seems :( )
Panayotis7

Postby Panayotis7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 am

:no1: CONGRATS GIANNI :no1: once again for a well deserved victory. I guess Gianni managed to shake off the Spyros curse this time!

Really great stuff there also by Fabio, George and Jakob 8) Nikos as well, who made a big return this year! 3 Greeks in the top 5 and 5 in the top 10, that's pretty impressive too. FInally, to repeat myself, I'm still shocked by Oliver's underperformance.

Oh, and Alkis, it's almost been 10 years, when are you gonna do smth about it?!

Btw, no idea why I subscribed to the text messaging thing. The only msg I got was confirmation of my subscription... :roll: