1st Greek Kick Off 2 Championships: December 8, 2007

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

Robert Swift

Postby Robert Swift » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:02 pm

I'm still backing Panayotis to win this.

Only to annoy Alkis or Spyros of course.

Alkis won't win; he can only beat UK players and he's not even elite any more.

Spyros won't win; he can only beat Gianni and he was not elite in the first place. Panayotis will always be 1% better.

I'm also hoping Neeekos will make a strong return to action, and have at least one argument with Alkis.

All in all I am really sad to miss this!

N.B. please keep all glass doors open.
micar98
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby micar98 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:08 pm

ill be there at 10 o clock... BUT i cant stay till late as i have many arrangements and things to do with my wife so i have to leave at 13.00. is that ok? Im sure i will be at the playouts league so i wont spoil the whole thing. As im coming just for the fun of the game, i dont care if i get no point at all if this is good for tournaments logistics. is that ok alkis? if im a pain in the ass for leaving so early just drop me a note...
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:37 pm

Κάνε ότι καταλαβαίνεις ρε Μιχάλη. 3 μήνες τώρα το λέμε, μία μέρα από τις 365 του χρόνου ζήτησα από τον κόσμο αλλά οι περισσότεροι φαίνεται πως δεν μπορούν να δεσμευτούν ούτε για αυτό. Κάνε ότι θες, δεν είναι στο χέρι μου να σου πω αν θα έρθεις ή όχι.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Robert Swift

Postby Robert Swift » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Alkis, please just tell me to F.O. in English, thanks.
micar98
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby micar98 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:57 pm

alkis im asking you whether to come for three hours or not at all. is this going to be a mess for the tournament or not? thats what im asking. I really WoUlD like to come for these three hours. dont put the blame on me for things that occur; we are adults alki we (or lets say me at this case) can not devote 10 hours during the weekend for kick off. three hours is what i can give, take it or not...
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:18 pm

micar98 wrote:take it or not...

Oh gee, these are are my options, what do I do, what do I do... Let's see, I choose:

NOT

There is no way even Round 1 will be finished by 13:00. And next time, I'd appreciate it if in the future the respected ADULTS have the common courtesy to inform us CHILDREN who have been busting their asses to organize things for them of what they can and cannot do EARLIER than the night before.
micar98
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Postby micar98 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:29 pm

i would also appreciate alkis if ADULTS like you would inform CHILDREN like me about the duration of the tournament and not to leave us making guessworks about the final duration. i also remind you that you announced the meeting hour on WEDNESDAY without even asking anyone... thanks for the info now i will take it into account for future tournaments
stelios

Postby stelios » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:55 pm

I think this matter is going far ! Although i am not one of the organisers and since i know that Michalis is looking forward to participate in this tournament, i do think that he is frank enough to inform that he is facing a problem to complete the tournament and he should not be deterred from participating. He can participate in the first round and then leave with no bonus for the 2nd round.
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:10 pm

If that was the question Stelios, I'd agree with you. But it's not. He can't finish the first round if he leaves at 13:00.

I asked everyone to be there at 10:00. Which means that with the Amiga setting-ups and the people that will inevitably be late, we will be lucky if we begin at 11:00. There is NO WAY Round 1 will be over in two hours.

If Michalis wanted to leave at 16:00, even 15:00, perhaps we could have worked something out. But 13:00???? Come on.
manicx
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby manicx » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:50 pm

The place in google maps. Blue bookmark at bottom is metro...
Vag

Postby Vag » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:22 pm

How to come:

Η διεύθυνση είναι Αρτέμωνος 123, Δάφνη.
Τα τηλέφωνα είναι 2109760004 (Compuwise) και 2109760044 (Retromarket) - Σε όποιο και αν πάρετε, το ίδιο κάνει.

Η οδός Αρτέμωνος είναι παράλληλη με τη Λεωφόρο Βουλιαγμένης και την Ηλιουπόλεως και είναι ανάμεσά τους. Είναι μονόδρομος με κατεύθυνση προς Αθήνα. Ουσιαστικά από την αρχή της, βρισκόμαστε στο δεύτερο τετράγωνο.
Ανάλογα με το πώς και από πού θα έρθετε:

1. Αν έρχεστε με αυτοκίνητο από Ηλιουπόλεως, θα πρέπει να στρίψετε αριστερά εκεί που τελειώνει η Γυμναστική Ακαδημία και στο δεύτερο στενό (Αρτέμωνος) δεξιά. Θα το δείτε μπροστά σας. Σημείωση: Επειδή χτίζουν και ίσως να έχουν κλείσει την αρχή της Αρτέμωνος, μπορείτε να στρίψετε αριστερά στο αμέσως επόμενο στενό και φεξιά στην Αρτέμωνος.

2. Αν έρχεστε με το αυτοκίνητο από Βουλιαγμένης, θα πρέπει μετά τον Άγιο Ιωάννη να είστε στην αριστερή λωρίδα και να στρίψετε αριστερά στο φανάρι που είναι το "ΣΚΑΛΙΔΗΣ SPORT". Όπου βρείτε παρκάρετε, θα το δείτε στην πρώτη διασταύρωση στα δεξιά.

3. Αν έρθετε με το μετρό, καλύτερα να κατεβείτε στη στάση της Δάφνης (μπορείτε να κατεβείτε και στον Άγιο Ιωάννη, αλλά έτσι θα περπατήσετε 1' παραπάνω). Από Μετρό Δάφνης, θα περπατήσετε την Λεωφόρο Βουλιαγμένης αντίθετα με τα αυτοκίνητα. Μετά από 5 στενά θα δείτε την οδό Γυμναστηρίου. Εκεί θα στρίψετε δεξιά και θα συναντήσετε αμέσως την Αρτέμωνος. Δε μπορεί να μην το δείτε.

4. Αν έρθετε με το μετρό από Άγιο Ιωάννη, όπως στο 3, αλλά θα περπατήσετε τη Βουλιαγμένης όπως πάνε και τα αυτοκίνητα.
Click here and here.