Rankings July 2007

Talk about any Kick Off Tournament here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheFoxSoft
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4208
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby TheFoxSoft » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm

Rodolfo wrote:Come on, Gianni is happy, why can not he cry it outloud?

I do not see nothing wrong with this.


he is only taking the piss off me. Persons post Titanic picture when someone go down...
User avatar
Bounty Bob
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!
Posts: 5261
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:16 pm

Postby Bounty Bob » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:58 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:he is only taking the piss off me. Persons post Titanic picture when someone go down...
Then they would show a sinking ship, not the king of the world bit. I can't help but feel you've taken this the wrong way.
Freshmaker
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12025
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2002 12:00 am
Location: Humlebæk, Denmark
Contact:

Postby Freshmaker » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:01 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Rodolfo wrote:Come on, Gianni is happy, why can not he cry it outloud?

I do not see nothing wrong with this.


he is only taking the piss off me. Persons post Titanic picture when someone go down...


Seems he's doing it well indeed. Certainly pissed you off. ;)

What Rodolfo said. :wink:
-----------------------------
Jørn F.M.
Founding member of FÖKOF (and FAKO).
The Aftertouch Podcast.
Wayne's and Nick's Carreer Ender
Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
Semtex
2000+ Poster!
2000+ Poster!
Posts: 2917
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:00 am

Postby Semtex » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:01 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Rodolfo wrote:Come on, Gianni is happy, why can not he cry it outloud?

I do not see nothing wrong with this.


he is only taking the piss off me. Persons post Titanic picture when someone go down...


Having you been having 'liaisons' with Pedro, then?...
User avatar
Il_Maestro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Postby Il_Maestro » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:00 pm

Come on Fox, it's like if when you had your third title and used the shumi's avatar then someone here blame you for your joy.
You really take it the wrong way...anyway, you'll obviously win him in rome and take back the first place. :wink:
Image
Image
User avatar
alkis21
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 15014
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:

Postby alkis21 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:10 pm

Please don't make me lock a Rankings thread ragazzi, that would be an all time low.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November
Image
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:34 pm
Location: Kick Off House - Milano - Italy
Contact:

Postby Torchiador » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:30 pm

The picture I posted is the famous moment when Leonardo Di Caprio says:"I'm the king of the world!" and below I posted the smile of Kick Off King as well.
I'm sorry, Gianluca, you aren't always in my mind, so please, don't think that everithing I do, I do it for you. [another one quote, Bryan Adams this time.]
Image
Noodlebug
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:39 pm
Location: Volgograd
Contact:

Postby Noodlebug » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:37 pm

As it was a victory in the UK Championships, "king of the world" is a bit premature I think, so far you are just king of the UK!

You should post a more appropriate movie poster - "King Ralph" perhaps? Or "The Queen?"

*ducks*
-----------------------------
Newbie for 11 years
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:34 pm
Location: Kick Off House - Milano - Italy
Contact:

Postby Torchiador » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Noodlebug wrote:As it was a victory in the UK Championships, "king of the world" is a bit premature I think, so far you are just king of the UK!

You should post a more appropriate movie poster - "King Ralph" perhaps? Or "The Queen?"

*ducks*

Excuse me Noodlebug, is this one the thread of the Ranking or what else? :wink:
Image
TheFoxSoft
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4208
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2001 12:00 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Postby TheFoxSoft » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:22 pm

Torchiador wrote:The picture I posted is the famous moment when Leonardo Di Caprio says:"I'm the king of the world!" and below I posted the smile of Kick Off King as well.
I'm sorry, Gianluca, you aren't always in my mind, so please, don't think that everithing I do, I do it for you. [another one quote, Bryan Adams this time.]


ok, i apologize. I'm sorry if i misunderstood. Never seen Titanic to be honest
Torchiador
3000+ poster!
3000+ poster!
Posts: 3492
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:34 pm
Location: Kick Off House - Milano - Italy
Contact:

Postby Torchiador » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 pm

TheFoxSoft wrote:
Torchiador wrote:The picture I posted is the famous moment when Leonardo Di Caprio says:"I'm the king of the world!" and below I posted the smile of Kick Off King as well.
I'm sorry, Gianluca, you aren't always in my mind, so please, don't think that everithing I do, I do it for you. [another one quote, Bryan Adams this time.]


ok, i apologize. I'm sorry if i misunderstood. Never seen Titanic to be honest

No problem, anyway you have missed a piece of art: the great breast of Kate Winslet... :wink:
Image
User avatar
Troglos
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:20 pm
Location: K.O.H. Milano - ITA
Contact:

Postby Troglos » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:26 am

:wink:
:lol:
Image
Image
Image
if you remove the speed, you take away the fun.
User avatar
Il_Maestro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Italy
Contact:

Postby Il_Maestro » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 am

Torchiador wrote:No problem, anyway you have missed a piece of art: the great breast of Kate Winslet... :wink:

But she is chubby.... :lol:
BTW, stop Offtoping ffs
Image

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests