Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderator: Moderators

durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Golf Club

Postby durban » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:55 am

Anyone got this on Xbox, PS4 or PC?

Basically its a golf game, its amazing - more realistic than your EA sports arcadey games, a really cool course designer but an incredible community (thousands of really good course, competitions etc)

I was amazed to find out Anthony Kyne was a main part of it, one of our own friends from the KOA!

Anyone who likes playing golf should get it, the standard game is lots of fun but take it online for an incredible community experience, especually if you sign up to tgctours.com which is like some
Incredible real world tour, like playing on the pga (or other lower ranks tours) but as close to being a tour pro whilst in a virtual world as you will find...

Its not tiger woods golf, its more like the real thing.

Anyonr already got it? Add me as a friend!!!
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
durban
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Golf Club

Postby durban » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 am

Oh and when I say Anthony is a part of it, I mean creating the game....its brilliant once you get into it, pure genius in the way its been setup to be more about community like a real golf club than arcade and winning trophies and gear like TW golf is.
No longer the only UK based Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and Crewe supporter in the whole of the KOA!!!
AnthonyKyne
Posting is free!!!
Posting is free!!!

Re: The Golf Club

Postby AnthonyKyne » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:51 am

Hi mate,
I just popped on here as I heard a new Kick Off was in town and saw The Golf Club getting a mention.

Thanks for enjoying it, I had a real blast making it. A smallish team and the old Anco style philosophy of game making made a real solid experience.

Anthony