Roma Vs Panathinaikos 2-3

Talk about everything but Kick Off.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators

alkis21

Roma Vs Panathinaikos 2-3

Postby alkis21 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 pm

2.5 years ago, in the thread Under-19 football Euros I wrote:

alkis21 wrote:Remember a name for the future: Ninis. I'm sure that if he's healthy he won't be playing in Greece for long (he's in Panathinaikos). The closest Beckham-clone Greece has had in the past 15 years, born in 1990, he is the youngest and probably best player in the competition.

Tonight, Sotiris Ninis (who becomes 20 years old in April) played a sensational match in Rome. Within 6 minutes he earned a penalty kick (1-1 by Djibril Cissé), scored a fantastic goal (1-2) and gave an awesome assist to Cissé (1-3). I wish I could tell you that you'll have the chance to admire him in the upcoming world cup, but knowing the allergy Otto Rehhagel has to footballers who know how to play football I doubt he will get many minutes on the field.

On another note, what ridiculously bad losers Roma's players are! I know losing twice to an inferior team must hurt a lot, but why on earth did they behave like total cunts? They were clean victories with no unfair play from Panathinaikos and no bad referee calls, they had no one to blame but themselves.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNXAIK_9nA&feature=player_embedded[/YouTube]
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November