Manager of The People's Lockout!
Il portiere è mongoloide!
jesper
1000+ Poster!
1000+ Poster!

Re: I've had enough!

Postby jesper » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your job situation would most likely benefit from a forum ban as well. Durban, please help your friend w0nka! :P
You cannot avoid the Google [Bot]
Wonka
5000+ Poster!
5000+ Poster!

Postby Wonka » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Bounty Bob wrote:You post this and your worried about the wiki saying you were banned from a world cup?

My apologies. I don't think I made myself very clear. I'm not "worried" about people reading what I post on the internet (in fact I get a huge kick out of it), I just feel I have the right to explain and defend myself, especially when you consider how courageous and openhearted I am when it comes to sharing my deep-seated feelings.

I'm not stupid enough to think that there are too many people in Britain who believe that free speech is not a bargaining chip, or that free speech is for the fat, dominant, evil little women in HR departments to dissect to the advantage of their Muslim employees. I know that most companies wouldn't touch me with a barge pole.

And with all the prodding predictability of a Rocky Balboa fight, as organizations in Britain continue to pass their cowardly, spineless laws that ban any criticism of Islam and all the violence it causes, and the stonings and the beheadings and the female genital mutilations that so disgusts everyone in the civilized world, I can at least sleep well at night, knowing that I have the balls to sacrifice a career in offices riddled with ignoramuses and muli-cultural, American hating pricks, who can't wait to shit the contents of their minds into emails and cultural-awareness lectures that nobody is allowed to cross-examine or dispute.

I'm quit happy to be a novelist instead. And I will be.
Wonka: 4th member of the England world cup heroes along with Bobby Moore, Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.
alkis21

Postby alkis21 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Say what you want about Islam, but bashing Rocky Balboa fails the test of my patience.
Remember, remember, the 4th and the 3rd of November